Elite indicators :) - page 1320

Dimi.A:
Dearest Mladen,

Could you please convert this useful volatility alert indicator to MT4 for us? It will really benefit the scalpers on here for fading tops and catching falling knives!

Basically, all it does it alert the pip movement in the 1 minute chart. And you can set the alert depending on pip movement in the 1 minute chart (but displays it on all timeframes).
For example if I chose to set it to alert of a movement of 5 pips or more in the 1 minute chart, when a sudden movement of 5 pips is happening in the 1 minute chart, the "Volatility" text on the chart will go red (or whatever colour you chose) while I'm in any timeframe and also make an alert noise without a popup and repeat until the pip movement stops, depending on what amount of pip movement you set it to of course.

I've attached the code below and have got permission from the author to re-code and share.

I would be so grateful if you could try and convert this one to MT4!

Please check it out.

this is nearly the same :-)

NicoleDeinhard:
this is nearly the same :-)
Thanks Nicole and mntiwana!

mladen:

Dimi

That indicator is simply showing the pips size of the current bar. Nothing else

Ah! Would it be possible to recreate it in MT4? Would love to have it to display on our charts and alert each time the pip size in the 1M is above a chosen number for us please?

Please if it's not too much trouble! 

Dimi.A:

Ah! Would it be possible to recreate it in MT4? Would love to have it to display on our charts and alert each time the pip size in the 1M is above a chosen number for us please?

Please if it's not too much trouble! 

Dimi

The effect is the same as when you use ATR(1)

Mladen

I was wondering if you or anybody recognizes this indicator and has a more stable version. I don't have the source file but it looks like a TMA and it repaints a lot. I'm looking for some channel indicator to use on Renko.

Thanks You

Ray 

Dimi.A:
Ok, thanks chief.

I'm offering $50 AUD to anyone who can code it for me. Here's the request thread on Forex Factory.
If any one can do it, I'll be very grateful.
AUD is weak , change ur offer to jpy :)))

KumoBreake:
AUD is weak , change ur offer to jpy :)))
Even better bro ¥50 is $5 AUD haha

mladen:

Dimi

The effect is the same as when you use ATR(1)

Ok, thanks chief.

I'm offering $50 AUD to anyone who can code it for me. Here's the request thread on Forex Factory.

Dimi.A:
Ok, thanks chief.

Why when you already have that (the ATR(1))?

None of my business, but you are just wasting your money

mladen:

Why when you already have that (the ATR(1))?

None of my business, but you are just wasting your money

I just really like the way it's set out on the chart with the alert and the "Volatility" text which changes colour whenever the pip count is above the chosen level.

Reason: