Useful features from KimIV - page 68

KimIV >> :

1. The isCloseLastPosByStop() function returns true if the last closed position was by StopLoss.

2. Condition if (isCloseLastPosByStop()) checks if the last closed position was closed by StopLoss.

3. if the above condition is true, then init() function is called.

I don't understand which line of the program to put it in, where I don't put it, it generates an error?

ollpd писал(а) >>

I don't understand which line of the program to put it in, where I don't put it, it generates an error?

Read the book then.

KimIV >> :

Read the book then.

There's not much in the book! I will have to look at other programmes as an example. Could you please show me how to use the Expert Advisor I downloaded, if it's not too much trouble.

ollpd писал(а) >>

...is it displaying an error?

>> what error?

KimIV >> :

>> what kind of mistake?

'isCloseLastPosByStop' - function is not defined

ollpd писал(а) >>

'isCloseLastPosByStop' - function is not defined

I gave you a link to this function twice...

Follow this link and copy isCloseLastPosByStop() function into your EA.

KimIV >> :

I have given you a link to this function twice...

I think I understand it now, thanks again!

Sorry, I don't know which thread to post in - decided to post in the most discussed one!!!

I am a beginner and I think the question is simple for you, or rather there are several.

1.Real account - can I set the leverage on it myself (MetaTrader)???

2.What is the minimum deposit required, because I was told in the firm -200 quid, and I got 174.50, (as I have not accounted for bank commission intermediary) and everything worked, I traded, then broke off.

I went to the firm and asked - they said that basically enough and 50 quid in the account to work,
now I have 111.64 and wrote to me "Not enough money" Question - what then the problem?

Please - don't ignore my message PLEASE !!!

Alius999 писал(а) >>
1.Real account - on it you can set the leverage (MetaTrader) ???

You can. The leverage to be traded is determined by the ratio:

(Size of contract * Size of lot traded) / Size of deposit

For example: a EUR contract at Alpari is 100000, let the deposit be 1000 and the lot size 0.1, then the leverage will be equal to (100000*0.1)/1000=10. If you increase the lot to 0.5, the leverage will increase to (100000*0.5)/1000=50

Alius999 wrote >>.
>> 2.What is the minimum deposit required, because I was told in the firm -200 quid, and I got 174.50, (as I have not accounted for bank commission intermediary) and everything worked, I traded, then broke down.

I went to the firm and asked them, they said that 50 quid on my account is enough to make everything work,
I asked them, they said 50 bucks was enough to make it work. I have 111.64 and I got "Not enough money" question.

Contact back to the firm. Ask them about the minimum lot traded. With your 111 quid you can only trade in micro lots (0.01).

KimIV >> :

You can. The leverage to be traded is determined by the ratio:

(Size of contract * Size of lot traded) / Size of deposit

For example: a EUR contract at Alpari is 100000, let the deposit be 1000 and the lot size 0.1, then the leverage will be equal to (100000*0.1)/1000=10. If you increase the lot to 0.5, the leverage will increase to (100000*0.5)/1000=50

Contact back to the firm. Ask them about the minimum lot traded. With your 111 quid you can only trade in micro lots (0.01).

In other words, you cannot move it by yourself, only through a ratio, right?

Is it possible to set such a lot (0.01) in Metatrader and if yes, how? I have only 0.1 there, no less, or the only way out in my situation is to add 200 quid, otherwise I cannot do it?

I don't want to wait, and it's still a long way to payday!

Reason: