Elite indicators :) - page 1284

mladen:
Press the buttons (in the right side) for which time frames you want to see the values
Thank you for the response, much appreciated 

Mladen,

Is it possible for you to add confidence bands to  attached stepma?

Files:

nevar:

Mladen,

Is it possible for you to add confidence bands to  attached stepma?

A question : why to that version when that is an old version and which is inferior (at least that is my opinion) in some cases to new versions?

nevar:

Well, You are only providing the ex4 files these days.And I appreciate you have a good reason to release only ex4 files of the indicators these days .

I agree with you newer version is slightly better.But as far as I know this is the only one with the source code.

I need to convert to indicator in C or  C++ for another software therefore I need the sourcode.

Thank you for your understanding.

OK. Will do it tomorrow :)

Well, You are only providing the ex4 files these days.And I appreciate you have a good reason to release only ex4 files of the indicators these days .

I agree with you newer version is slightly better.But as far as I know this is the only one with the source code.

I need to convert the indicator in C or  C++ for another software therefore I need the sourcode.

hello malden .. 

plaese can you update this tow indicator for MT4 BUILD 988 .. or fix them if the problem not in the update ? 

(( sorry for my bad english ))

thank you ..  

Files:

Raloveerteam007:

hello malden .. 

plaese can you update this tow indicator for MT4 BUILD 988 .. or fix them if the problem not in the update ? 

(( sorry for my bad english ))

thank you ..  

Try now,hope these will be work.

Files:

mntiwana:

Try now,hope these will be work.

thank you .. its working .. 

just one more thing please ..

iput the wrong alpha indi .

so must fix this also and thank you .

Files:
ALPH-5.mq4  5 kb

nevar:

I need to convert the indicator in C or  C++ for another software therefore I need the sourcode.

Here s the version with confidence bands

PS: I hope that you are aware that old step ma versions can repaint (and they do) when the price changes suddenly? I did not change that in the version 7.2 - never versions are not repainting though

Files:

I use "StepMA pdf 4_3.exe" in an EA.  You posted it November 2015.  That does not repaint, correct?  Looks like "stepma_v7.2 pdf.mq4" is much older since I don't have it in my files.  Thanks for you work.
Reason: