Elite indicators :) - page 1219

mladen:

GADEY

Here is a version with filter : adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf__alerts_3_2.ex4

Hello Mladen,

is it possible for filter option to be included in STEP MA PDF 4_4.

Thanks

SKC

sebastianK:

mladen

What filter size did you use for the example?

sebastianK

I used filter 1

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

Thanks

SKC

SKC

Will add filter to that one too

Rsi + adxvma (rsioma of adxvma or adxvma smoothed rsi - depends on the choice in the parameters) : rsi__adxvma.mq4

Files:
rsi__adxvma.png  116 kb
rsi__adxvma.mq4  17 kb

Hi mladen,

plz check private massage we are waiting for your positive reply

regards

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

Thanks

SKC

SKC

Here is a version with filter added : stepma_pdf_4_5.ex4

Files:

mladen:

SKC

Thank you Thank you Thank you

Can I also request for Histo version Please

mladen:

SKC

I Just happened to plot new Step MA PDF on my chart with filter and without filter, (Please correct me if I am wrong) I am not able to see any difference in the signal after applying the filter. only the line change. Attached is the screen shot for your kind reference.

Step MA filter 1 is with filter

Step MA filter 2 is without filter, you can notice that the signal never change but the line change.

Files:

skc321:

I Just happened to plot new Step MA PDF on my chart with filter and without filter, (Please correct me if I am wrong) I am not able to see any difference in the signal after applying the filter. only the line change. Attached is the screen shot for your kind reference.

Step MA filter 1 is with filter

Step MA filter 2 is without filter, you can notice that the signal never change but the line change.

SKC

Yes, that is so

We already were explaining a couple of times that step ma trend does not depend on the slope but on the internal step ma calculations. So, even if the line slope changes, since it will be step ma that will determine the trend, the color of the line (and ultimately the trend) will not change

Mladen

How does the trend determined ?Is it determined on high low channel or something line previous three periods highs or lows etc..?

Reason: