Elite indicators :) - page 1083

mrtools:
Mntiwana, would imagine most of the versions don't repaint(especially the ones created by Mladen and I), when I added nrp to the name was saying that the coloring on the adx doesn't repaint that's all.

Well, it does not (repaint)

This is Chande Qstik with averages including the double smooth option.

chandeqstik_averages.ex4

Files:

redwed:
Hello. Here i have a request.

I attached the ADR indicator.

My broker's resets its server at 5:00 PM EST instead of 00:00. Is there any way you could modify this indicator to be shift broker time?

Thank you...

daily_range_petere.mq4

Anybody able to do this request?

bayuveneo:

Sir Mladen

Is it possible to modify this indicator into steps ma ?

Bayuveneo, modified it into a step ma version, with the double smoothing option.

StepMA averages 2.ex4

Files:

mrtools:

Bayuveneo, modified it into a step ma version, with the double smoothing option.

StepMA averages 2.ex4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so many thanks for the newest version of step MAs ........ my curiosity about the step ma PDF versions,i have not seen any pdf version till now that have option for ma methods. .

regards

Mntiwana, StepMa Pdf is using the Pdf ma indicator and StepMa averages is using the latest version of moving averages, they are different.

mladen:

Talaat E

I don't know about the subscriptions.Will ask the developers

About the indicator " what does the "histogram tab but with keeping altering" exactly means?

Hi mladen, it was misspelling I meant "tape", like ordinary ribbon or bar as you did before for "StepMA averages 4_1 histo.ex4" in this post, about altering I meant please keepits included altering which is already coded in its codes

Sorry for my bad English, sometimes

mrtools,

For ChandeQStik averages.ex4, when I'm using 5min time frame, values are 0.0001, 0.0002, etc. Can you please move the decimal over a few? Thank you.

sir, can i programme an EA with RK-BREAKOUT BOX TREND nmc seeing that both bearish and bullish candles are showing as VALUE 1, when the cursor is placed close to them?. Will i also have to allow full formation of the BOX or i should just follow the candle colours.? how do i programme the market trend based on the market sentiment written on the platform??

mrtools:

StepMA averages 2.ex4

Hi Mr. Tools is there also a histo version of this awesome indicator?

Grts Forexblasters

Reason: