Elite indicators :) - page 1052

Dear Mladen, in averages - mtf + alerts 6_8

there is no IE / 2, LSMA

GotraBest:
Dear Mladen, in averages - mtf + alerts 6_8 there is no IE / 2, LSMA

GotraBest

Yes, I have noticed that in double mode they did not work now when you posted. Thanks for the heads up

Here is the version that works OK with those in double mode too : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_9.ex4

mladen:

GotraBest

Yes, I have noticed that in double mode they did not work now when you posted. Thanks for the heads up

Here is the version that works OK with those in double mode too : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_9.ex4

Can we have histo version of this too?

mladen:

GotraBest

Hello Mladen,

Is there any possibility of having a non repainting (recalculating) of this indicator? I would like to use it in a EA and for example, using a H1 chart and displaying the indicator in D1 there is a difference between the real time and the indicator signal, which triggers several false signals. Alternatively what would be a good filter to use with this indicator to keep the trades in the direction of the D1 settings?

Your help in this matter would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Paulo

Hello Paulo, that is not repainting(recalculating) that is normal behavior for an indicator in mtf mode, if your using it or any indicator in an EA on an hourly chart it takes 24 closed hourly bars to get one daily bar, and those hourly bars can be up or down. IMHO maybe try a larger period on the ma's instead of mtf, but that's just my opinion.

on my own:
Can we have histo version of this too?

on my own

Here is the histogram version too : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_9_histo.ex4

mladen:

on my own

Here is the histogram version too : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_9_histo.ex4

Thank you

Wilders' DMI (adx) with no lag smoothing added and with some extras : Wilder's DMI 3_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Wilders' DMI (adx) with no lag smoothing added and with some extras : Wilder's DMI 3_1.mq4

Can dmi use something else then a price (for example rsi)?

nbtrading:
Can dmi use something else then a price (for example rsi)?

I have tried some combinations, but the results were not impressive (dismal mostly)

Will see some more, but I would not hope for too much

Reason: