Elite indicators :) - page 978

mladen:
timmyhanke What adaptive rsi are you using?

This one

adaptive_rsi.mq4

Files:

timmyhanke

That is not an rsi at all. Some more explanation on what exactly it is you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184140

The thing is that rsi expects exact number of bars for calculation (for example you can calculate rsi period 10 but you can not calculate rsi period 10.5 or 9.5) which makes the rsi a "bad candidate" for adapting (that is probably one reason why no too good adaptive rsi was made yet)

mladen:
timmyhanke

That is not an rsi at all. Some more explanation on what exactly it is you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184140

The thing is that rsi expects exact number of bars for calculation (for example you can calculate rsi period 10 but you can not calculate rsi period 10.5 or 9.5) which makes the rsi a "bad candidate" for adapting (that is probably one reason why no too good adaptive rsi was made yet)

Ok , But can you change the rsi in the stepma of rsi to an adaptive rsi moving average ?

timmyhanke:
Ok , But can you change the rsi in the stepma of rsi to an adaptive rsi moving average ?

timmyhanke

Here is a step ma of rsi adaptive ema : stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema.mq4

mladen:
timmyhanke Here is a step ma of rsi adaptive ema : stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema.mq4

Thank you so much !

When i wrote to you that i wanted a adaptive rsi crossover with either stepma or moving average i was refering to the indicator that i thought was an adaptive rsi , can you add the crossover to the adaptive rsi moving average ?

timmyhanke:
Thank you so much ! When i wrote to you that i wanted a adaptive rsi crossover with either stepma or moving average i was refering to the indicator that i thought was an adaptive rsi , can you add the crossover to the adaptive rsi moving average ?

timmyhanke

I suggest that you try it out first (change time frames and symbols) to see what happens then. If after that you still want the crossovers, I will make it, no problem

mladen:
timmyhanke I suggest that you try it out first (change time frames and symbols) to see what happens then. If after that you still want the crossovers, I will make it, no problem

I think it look really nice i like how the adaptive rsi moving avarage really follows the market so i definitely whant a crossover

Thanks for your help !

timmyhanke:
I think it look really nice i like how the adaptive rsi moving avarage really follows the market so i definitely whant a crossover Thanks for your help !

OK

It will be cone

Does anyone know how to fix this problem ?

I am not able to see every custom indicator in my list , it worked at first when my platform was new but now it dosnt show indicator after a specific letter.

First i couldnt see anything that started above the letter s so indicators starting with the letter t,u,v,w,x,y,z wasnt there anymore.

But now all has changed so i cant see anything after the letter N now .. So i have to rename every indicator i put in my platform to be able to see it.

I cant even see a indicator if it is a .Ex4 file either.

Files:
xm_mt4.png  189 kb

timmyhanke:
Does anyone know how to fix this problem ?

I am not able to see every custom indicator in my list , it worked at first when my platform was new but now it dosnt show indicator after a specific letter.

First i couldnt see anything that started above the letter s so indicators starting with the letter t,u,v,w,x,y,z wasnt there anymore.

But now all has changed so i cant see anything after the letter N now .. So i have to rename every indicator i put in my platform to be able to see it.

I cant even see a indicator if it is a .Ex4 file either.

timmyhanke

That happens when you have more than 512 files in the indicators folder (that is a long lasting metatrader bug). You have to delete some indicators that you are not using any more and then the missing ones will pop-up in the list

Reason: