Elite indicators :) - page 862

Upgraded and version of advanced rsx 2 with arrows (solved one issue it had in some cases) : advanced_rsx_2.01_amp_arrows.ex4

same adjustment in the regular version of advanced rsx 2 : advanced_rsx_2.01.ex4

Files:

mladen:
Here is a version that can do that : volatility_bands_-_percent_amp_arrows_amp_alerts_2.mq4

Thanks but not vice versa, when the indicator arrow need exits the zone, but not when the area comes into

Gyazo - 6056d7fd64ed5db4191049f5fe2dc331.png

Dear Mladen

Dear MrTool

since the indicator was post in another thread, I move the post to Requests & Ideas thread

Talaat E

I recently started using renko charts and everything looked promising but when i looked at the ups and downs on my renko chart compared to my original charts the ups and downs in pips went the other way . . can you please explain ?

It didnt follow anything that happend in real time.

Files:
dfcvbnm.png  243 kb

timmyhanke:
I recently started using renko charts and everything looked promising but when i looked at the ups and downs on my renko chart compared to my original charts the ups and downs in pips went the other way . . can you please explain ?

It didnt follow anything that happend in real time.

timmyhanke

You can not directly compare renko charts with regular time series charts. Renko charts do not have time bound bars, so, for example, one renko bar can last for hours while looking at regular tim series chart you can see 100s of 1 minute bars

That is due to the fact that renko exclusively depends on the change in price and has nothing in common with the passed time as we are used to at regular charts

mladen:
timmyhanke

You can not directly compare renko charts with regular time series charts. Renko charts do not have time bound bars, so, for example, one renko bar can last for hours while looking at regular tim series chart you can see 100s of 1 minute bars

That is due to the fact that renko exclusively depends on the change in price and has nothing in common with the passed time as we are used to at regular charts

So when i looked at the exact time when : lets say that the renko bar whent up compaired to the exact date and time compared it showed me in the renko chart a up swing of 23 pips but in real time it dropt like 20 , why ?

timmyhanke:
So when i looked at the exact time when : lets say that the renko bar whent up compaired to the exact date and time compared it showed me in the renko chart a up swing of 23 pips but in real time it dropt like 20 , why ?

Do the following : open the data window, right click on the renko chart and follow the date and time of the renko chart in the data window, Then compare the price at that time (if the renko that generates offline data works correct) to that time on normal chart (where the renko generating software is attached). You can have a difference that is 2xrenko box size (since the middle part is "ignored" for renko charts) , but roughly the swings should be there

If the difference is big, then the renko generating software is probably changing the time when the renko bars are generated (it should have a time when the bar started to be generated, not the time when it was finalized)

mladen:
Do the following : open the data window, right click on the renko chart and follow the date and time of the renko chart in the data window, Then compare the price at that time (if the renko that generates offline data works correct) to that time on normal chart (where the renko generating software is attached). You can have a difference that is 2xrenko box size (since the middle part is "ignored" for renko charts) , but roughly the swings should be there If the difference is big, then the renko generating software is probably changing the time when the renko bars are generated (it should have a time when the bar started to be generated, not the time when it was finalized)

Ive done that and everything is wrong , when i get a buy signal the price have already been at the highest peek and the market starts to drop .

Im using Renkolivecharts_pimped_v4_13 to generate my offline charts.

timmyhanke:
Ive done that and everything is wrong , when i get a buy signal the price have already been at the highest peek and the market starts to drop . Im using Renkolivecharts_pimped_v4_13 to generate my offline charts.

timmyhanke

I am afraid that if you try to use renko charts for a sort of swing trading, that it will always lag (that is the nature of renko charts)

Reason: