Elite indicators :) - page 727

jho

This one is a "multi lsma". It is showing the current slopes of 5 lsma's (linear regression slopes) Every time the slope is up 1 is added to positive values and every time the slope is down 1 is added to negative values. When the value is either +5 (all showing up) or -5 (all showing down) and alert can be issued if chosen so. It is a multi time frame already (due to its "step" nature there is no need for interpolation in this one) It can also draw an arrow on every first occurrence of a +5 or a -5 condition

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

Mladen

Files:
multi_lsma.gif  25 kb
multi_lsma.mq4  10 kb

Mladen

Is it possible to add histogram and threshold(standart deviation ?) ?Thanks.

Files:

nevar:
Mladen Is it possible to add histogram and threshold(standart deviation ?) ?Thanks.

nevar

Just a thought : did you try some of the ATR indicators that has those options (but with ATR period set to 1)? Results will be very similar (except in cases when there are gaps in prices). Here is one example with gap (upper) and one without gaps (lower)

Files:
atr.gif  72 kb
atr_2.gif  73 kb

This is NonLag ma nrp & mtf & alerts & arrows with a zig zag added.

mrtools:
This is NonLag ma nrp & mtf & alerts & arrows with a zig zag added.

Hello MrTools

Could you please add in the "vertical lines" feature (green=long; red=short) for the swings? I would like to compare the "timing" of this indicator to two others that I have.

Thanks & have a great weekend!!

Regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hello MrTools

Could you please add in the "vertical lines" feature (green=long; red=short) for the swings? I would like to compare the "timing" of this indicator to two others that I have.

Thanks & have a great weekend!!

Regards

Sylvester

Hello Sylvester,

Added the lines, and Thanks you have a great weekend as well.

mladen:
Tradefx1

Not sure that I understand you completely, so posting this.

This is an automatic linear regression channel with an addition. The addition is if you want to see the last value of the channel before the new bar as the history or you do not want it (it is sometimes useful to see it, but bare in mind that those are "trailing values" that are left as a historical values).

PS: there is an indicator with a same name as this, but they are code wise completely different (I hope that in this one it is much easier and obvious what exactly is done)

regards

Mladen

Mladen,

Is it possible for you to update this indicator?Thanks.

Updated fouruer extrapolation of averages :
fourier_extrapolation_of_averages-1_nmc.mq4

fourier_extrapolation.zip

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Upgraded fourer extrapolator of new set of averages. Now it can use the 20 types of averages :
0 = SMA
1 = EMA

2 = Double smoothed EMA

3 = Double EMA (DEMA)

4 = Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 = Smoothed MA

6 = Linear weighted MA

7 = Parabolic weighted MA

8 = Alexander MA

9 = Volume weighted MA

10 = Hull MA

11 = Triangular MA

12 = Sine weighted MA

13 = Linear regression

14 = IE/2

15 = NonLag MA

16 = Zero lag EMA

17 = Leader EMA

18 = Super smoother

19 = Smoother

fourier_extrapolation_of_averages-2_nmc.mq4

nevar:
Mladen, Is it possible for you to update this indicator?Thanks.

Nevar, it should work on new mt4 builds now. It was originally posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: