ROC as Percent oscillator - page 2

I have dragged a ma separate onto the roc but cannot find "apply the previous indicator data".

How do I find the box?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
I have dragged a ma separate onto the roc but cannot find "apply the previous indicator data".

How do I find the box?

TEAMTRADER

Hi teamtrader

the indicators working with me exact,why not with you,here is picture with same indicators,i applied,same way as MLADEN advised. (magenta per 10 lwma) drag on roc window....other one with histo and ma built in.

regards

TEAMTRADER:

How do I find the box?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

As mntiwana told : there is no reason why it should not work

It is working great so thanks for the indicator.

Can a DIVERGENCE alert be added to the RoC V2 as posted above? It has good prospects.

TEAMTRADER

Hi everyone!

I'd like a ROC indicator but not normal ROC that works on close price because I need that ROC that works on minimum e maximum of the price...

Can you help me please!!

Milko:
Hi everyone!

I'd like a ROC indicator but not normal ROC that works on close price because I need that ROC that works on minimum e maximum of the price...

Can you help me please!!
What do you mean by minimum and maximum of the price?

High and Low?

investguy:
High and Low?

And how would you calculate a single ROC using high and low?

If you are looking for a difference of high and low, you can always use ATR (since it is very close to difference of high and low, only exceptions are cases when there are price gaps)

investguy:
High and Low?
ATR?

Percentage indicator

Files:
Reason: