Elite indicators :) - page 634

Dear Mladen, i still couldn't recieve the email from you and waiting.

Can you check please!

Thank you..

hello,

can someone please exchange the 2 emas inside by 2 omas, in that way each oma can be used with it's own settings ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

Files:

derfel:
hello,

can someone please exchange the 2 emas inside by 2 omas, in that way each oma can be used with it's own settings ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

Hello Derfel,

Did a non repaint OMA version and posted it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662/page11

mrtools:
Hello Derfel, Did a non repaint OMA version and posted it here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662/page11

Thank you very much, mrtools

just found it. Please forgive me and correct me if I'm wrong. My programming knowledge is just basic.

1. Shoudn't the nrp be differnt ? I'm asking because it has the same size and my browser says "identic" ?

2. The interesting point of the "INNMARROWS alert" is not only a "simple" cross of emas; it also takes into account the range/AvgRange. That's why it's interesting to me and does not show an arrow on every cross. Can you please implement this too ?

3. just a question for my simple learning/understanding: in the "OMA_crosses arrows or lines_mtf+alerts" you set the speed to 3.0: what does that number mean, to what can it (roughly) be compared to? All I know of the oma-speed comes from mladen-oma where he mentioned:

0.5 - T3 (0.618 Tilson)

2.5 - T3 (0.618 Fulks/Matulich)

1 - SMA, harmonic mean

2 - LWMA

7 - very similar to Hull and TEMA (but does not overshoot)

8 - very similar to LSMA and Linear regression value (but does not overshoot)

thanks in advance

derfel

derfel:
Thank you very much, mrtools

just found it. Please forgive me and correct me if I'm wrong. My programming knowledge is just basic.

1. Shoudn't the nrp be differnt ? I'm asking because it has the same size and my browser says "identic" ?

2. The interesting point of the "INNMARROWS alert" is not only a "simple" cross of emas; it also takes into account the range/AvgRange. That's why it's interesting to me and does not show an arrow on every cross. Can you please implement this too ?

3. just a question for my simple learning/understanding: in the "OMA_crosses arrows or lines_mtf+alerts" you set the speed to 3.0: what does that number mean, to what can it (roughly) be compared to? All I know of the oma-speed comes from mladen-oma where he mentioned:

0.5 - T3 (0.618 Tilson)

2.5 - T3 (0.618 Fulks/Matulich)

1 - SMA, harmonic mean

2 - LWMA

7 - very similar to Hull and TEMA (but does not overshoot)

8 - very similar to LSMA and Linear regression value (but does not overshoot)

thanks in advance

derfel

Derfel,

In the INNMAARROWS it uses this code

fasterMAafter=iMA(NULL, 0, FasterMA, 0, FasterMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i-1); slowerMAafter=iMA(NULL, 0, SlowerMA, 0, SlowerMode, PRICE_OPEN, i-1);

the i-1 is trying to look into the future, this causes the arrows to readjust themselves or repaint from time to time.

The average range is just for the placement of the arrows from the high or low at the cross of the 2 OMA's. I replaced it with ATR, but can use the other if you want.

The speed number best way I can think of describing it is the higher the number the faster the Ma, so 3 would be a little faster than T3.

mrtools:

The average range is just for the placement of the arrows from the high or low at the cross of the 2 OMA's. I replaced it with ATR, but can use the other if you want.

hello mrtools,

it's fine as you did it. So this IINWMARROWS turns out to be just a "simple" ema_cross like there are so many floating around. The reason I referred to it: I was dammned sure, it was this one, which showed pretty nice signals compared to others, especially because it showed the same like others but left out "unnecessary" ones. Your valuable explanation provoked me to check the indicator again, but can't find these signals anymore. Must have mixed sth.

Thank you very much mrtools for spending your time.

derfel

mladen:
:):)

altoronto

Will have to rewrite the whole thing (will take me some time though) but then we are going to have a neatly written this one

Who knows. as I used to say if it helps you in trading, then why the hell not

Mladen, in order to speed this thing I found attached indicator which kind of does what I am looking for. I am writing EA and can you help me to get value (-1 or 1) from previous valid spike (red circle). Maybe stored value in array and then called extremeSpike[1]? Please find attached indicator and screenshot.

Still in debt to you

Files:
esvalue.jpg  126 kb

altoronto:
Mladen, in order to speed this thing I found attached indicator which kind of does what I am looking for. I am writing EA and can you help me to get value (-1 or 1) from previous valid spike (red circle). Maybe stored value in array and then called extremeSpike[1]? Please find attached indicator and screenshot. Still in debt to you

altoronto

Check if this is what you ha in mind

Files:
peak_test.mq4  2 kb

Hi Mladen/MrTools

Could you please convert this indicator into the horizontal histo version for me? Ideally I would like the "change of colour" from red to green and vice versa on the crosssing of the signal line (if possible). Please incorporate nrp, mtf, alarms & arrows (full house Ferrari super-charged)!!!

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

mladen:
altoronto Check if this is what you ha in mind

Exactly what I was looking for,

Thank you.

Reason: