Elite indicators :) - page 779

mladen:
A "variation to the theme"

T3 deviation. The original idea came from Bob Fulks and Alex Matulich (the guys that are were held responsible for one of the "mix ups" (without their intention or error, I might add) : in order to speed up original Tim Tillson's T3, they made a change in T3, and that code somehow was considered as an original. I am not taking sides in this case since, in my opinion, they did improve the T3 (they even showed everybody what they did) and only the coders that coded T3 after them "forgot" to mention the change and who made the T3 a bit faster) but we had a situation when we were comparing metatrader versions of T3 that did not match indicators on tradestation, metastock, and so on ... Using the T3Original parameter we have 'both worlds" so we can decide what to use

Now about the T3 deviation : even if at a first glance it resembles to standard deviation, the way it is calculated is different than the standard deviation and it is anything but a smoothed standard deviation (I guess that it was not made till now on metatrader because it needs 36 extra buffers to calculate it)
Here is a comparison of standard deviation and T3 deviation
And one implementation of it : a variation of Bollinger bands using T3 and T3 deviation (1 hour version on a 15 minute chart in this example)
PS- one parameter that might need an explanation : AllowNegativeDeviation- since the last step of calculation uses one more T3 smoothing (one of 6 used in deviations calculation) a negative deviation can happen and then bands exchange their places. In order to prevent that (even though those situations are interesting) setting this parameter to false prevents negative deviations

T3 deviation compatible with the new mql : t3_deviation_nmc.mq4

Files:

QQE advanced_alerts_arrows and RVI generic& divergence+arrows both from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

camisa:
arrows, please? (same for Mladen's new QQE please)

Hi Camisa,

Here's the arrows versions also added alerts to the QQE when all 3 cross.

updated versions posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mrtools:
Did a jurik mod of Macd high low mtf with arrows and with pearson spearman correlation on the correlation indicator you can choose between spearman or pearson correlation, it draws stop loss lines along with buy and sell arrows when overbought or oversold, the overbought and oversold lines are adjustable in your external parameters

extern double Level = 0.9;

extern double Level_Ex = 0.8; .

Jurik macd HL updated to new mql : jurik_macd_hl_with_arrows_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

mladen:
yama,

Here you go But ... I used other indicator. I need to explain why : that indicator is not calculated the way M.H.Pee described. Attaching a file with the description of the indicator itself and with the description how it should be calculated.

But, in order to make it have the values you are maybe used to, added one extra parameter : NonOriginalCalculation. If you set it to false, you will get the original M.H.Pee way of calculating, if you set it to true, you are going to get that "non original" way of calculating (see the comparison in the "non original way".
The rest of parameters are standard :

PS: default moving average mode (actually the only one used by M.H.Pee) is simple m0ving average (MaMode == 0)

regards

Mladen

Trend intensity index made new mql compatible : trend_intensity_index_nmc.mq4

mladen:
patona, Here you go

regards

Mladen

Updated version of dtosc (stochastic of rsi) compatible with new mql : dtosc_nmc.mq4

Files:
dtosc.gif  68 kb
dtosc_nmc.mq4  6 kb

mladen:
Mike Here it is

regards

Mladen

Adxvma histo - new mql compatible : adxvma_-_histo_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Guys, I have noticed one illogical thing in the indicator (the first step how adx part is calculated) I did use tradestation indicator as a model and it seems that there is an error in it that I inherited without thinking of it . In these that error is corrected. Even the results are better this way.

This calculation is much closer to the one from the public section (so the one from the public section is a fairly correct indicator) with much faster code in 99% of time and extras that are specific just to these posted in the elite section. So if you downloaded the indicators from previous posts, please use these instead. Also added one more option to the "regular" version : MultiColorMode- if set to false just one color is going to be used to display adxvma (useful if one wants to use a couple of adxvma to check for crosses as signals)

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

regards

Mladen

Updated adxvma histo - final compatible with the new mql : adxvma_-_histo_final_nmc.mq4

All time frame TMA (regular, non-recalculating TMA) with an interpolation option added to it : all_time_frame_tma_2.ex4

Files:

mladen:
Just in case ... In case someone is wondering what is the basic logic behind the adxvma indicator, here is one middle step of it that might be as useful as the indicator itself. (there are additional steps after this one, so do not compare the 2 indicators, but this step seems particularly interesting)

If it seems familiar to anyone, the answer is "yes". It seems that it is the power trend indicator (the "real" power trend, not the ones that are posted and published as it - of this I am not 100% sure (all I have seen from the "real" one are pictures of it), but it sure as hell looks a lot like it)

Updated version of adx trend compatible with new mql : adx_trend_nmc.mq4

Files:
Reason: