Elite indicators :) - page 152

hurray, thank you very much.

mladen:
clc4x

Here you go (alerts added too)

regards mladen

Mladen... re Stochastic

Hi Mladen,

You made a SchaffTrendCycle indicator with alerts when the indicator changed colour before we had Prof. Twomey's levels available when you kindly changed it to levels 75/25 alerts.

Would you be kind enough and do the same for me on this Stochastic that I attach here for your kind perusal?

The colour change naturally only on the Green/Lime-line and not the MVA.

Much appreciate your time and expertise.

Files:

Repainting Indicator

Hi Mladen, sorry for bugging you , can you do me a "big" favor and fix repainting in attached indicator. Many thanks in advance ..

Files:
ma.mq4  6 kb

:)

altoronto, take a look at the picture :
Here is a thread with a collection of similar ones https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 . I hope you did not buy it, but it is another case of Solar wind renamed (I like the "aesthetics" of this one though - looks nice)

regards

mladen

altoronto:
Hi Mladen, sorry for bugging you , can you do me a "big" favor and fix repainting in attached indicator. Many thanks in advance ..
Files:
solar_wind.gif  28 kb

Thanks Mladen, damn .. I thought same thing it's too good to be true, anyway I didn't buy it, so goes straight into trash can

Ultra Trend MTF

Hi Mladen

Ultra Trend MTF

???

Countback Line

Can you program Countback Line?

Description: With MetaStock, there seems to be a need for two differentformulas to handle the issue: - one for the CBL from a LOW (CBLlo), - the other for the CBL from a HIGH (CBLhi). The formulas given belowwere generated using v.6.52.Because of the use of PREV they won't work in some earlier MetaStockversions it seems, though a bit of thought should overcome this limitation- anyone able to comment? As written they are based upon relative prices over a DEFAULT coverof 13days (but adjustable from 3 to 55 days) - this is one of the potentialweaknesses which commands individual interpretation for a particular equity orcontract, which may cycle more or less frequently and require differenttimeframes. Other indicators and assessments are, of course, needed to gauge theprobability of a CBL-indicated counter-trend holding.Also, for particularly choppy or indecisive circumstances there maybe a need to extend the Ref(H or L, -5) to a greater number of comparisondays by appropriate copyingand adjustments to the basically simple pattern in these formulas -but if it came to this perhaps the trade should be left alone anyway! Owing to price vagaries it is not unusual for a CBLhi to be less thana CBLlo calculation, or the converse, especially with low-gradient trendsor sideways price movements.

Formula:

CBLhi

HighDays := Input("Enter # days to cover lastHIGH for CBL calc'n:", 3, 55, 13);

If(HIGH < HHV(HIGH, HighDays), {then ...}PREV, {previous CBLhi, else...} If(Ref(L,-2) < Ref(L,-1) AND

Ref(L,-2) < L AND

Ref(L,-1) < L, {then ...} Ref(L,-2),{2nd day back low, else...}

If((Ref(L,-3)< Ref(L,-2) AND

Ref(L,-3) <Ref(L,-1) AND

Ref(L,-3) < L) AND

(Ref(L,-2)< L OR

Ref(L,-1) < L),{then ... } Ref(L,-3), {3rd day back low, else...}

If((Ref(L,-4)<Ref(L,-3) AND

Ref(L,-4) < Ref(L,-2) AND

Ref(L,-4)< Ref(L,-1) AND

Ref(L,-4) < L) AND

(Ref(L,-3)< L OR

Ref(L,-2)< L OR

Ref(L,-1) < L), {then... }

Ref(L,-4), {4th day back low, else...}

If((Ref(L,-5)<Ref(L,-4) AND

Ref(L,-5) < Ref(L,-3) AND

Ref(L,-5) < Ref(L,-2) AND

Ref(L,-5) < Ref(L,-1) AND

Ref(L,-5) < L) AND

(Ref(L,-4)< L OR

Ref(L,-3) < L OR

Ref(L,-2) < L OR

Ref(L,-1) < L), {then ...}Ref(L,-5), {5th day back low, else...} PREV )))))

CBLlo

LowDays := Input("Enter # days to cover lastLOW for CBL calc'n:", 3, 55, 13);

If(LOW > LLV(LOW, LowDays), {then ...} PREV,{previous CBLlo, else...}

If(Ref(H,-2) > Ref(H,-1) AND

Ref(H,-2)> H AND

Ref(H,-1) > H, {then ...} Ref(H,-2), {2ndday back high,else...}

If((Ref(H,-3)> Ref(H,-2) AND

Ref(H,-3) > Ref(H,-1) AND

Ref(H,-3) > H) AND

(Ref(H,-2)> H OR

Ref(H,-1)> H),{then ... } Ref(H,-3), {3rd day back high,else...}

If((Ref(H,-4)>Ref(H,-3) AND

Ref(H,-4) > Ref(H,-2) AND

Ref(H,-4) >Ref(H,-1) AND

Ref(H,-4) > H) AND

(Ref(H,-3)> H OR

Ref(H,-2) > H OR

Ref(H,-1)> H), {then... }

Ref(H,-4), {4th day back high,else...}

If((Ref(H,-5)>Ref(H,-4) AND

Ref(H,-5) > Ref(H,-3) AND

Ref(H,-5) > Ref(H,-2) AND

Ref(H,-5)> Ref(H,-1) AND

Ref(H,-5) > H) AND

(Ref(H,-4)> H OR

Ref(H,-3)> H OR

Ref(H,-2) > H OR

Ref(H,-1) > H), {then ...} Ref(H,-5), {5th dayback high,else...} PREV )))))

hi mladen,

I've been trying to find a Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Pivot Indicator that works on my broker's EST timezone charts for the past 2 months, and tested almost everything out there.

The Daily version of TZPivots works fine for adjusting the Hrs Server and Hrs Choice, but for some reason the TZPivotsWM version won't adjust the levels when I enter the TZ settings.

If you can check the code for me I would be very grateful. I've tried everything and can't figure out what's wrong...

Thank you,

Fudo

Please enlighten me if this indicator is available?

clc4x:
Can you program Countback Line?

Description: With MetaStock, there seems to be a need for two differentformulas to handle the issue: - one for the CBL from a LOW (CBLlo), - the other for the CBL from a HIGH (CBLhi). The formulas given belowwere generated using v.6.52.Because of the use of PREV they won't work in some earlier MetaStockversions it seems, though a bit of thought should overcome this limitation- anyone able to comment? As written they are based upon relative prices over a DEFAULT coverof 13days (but adjustable from 3 to 55 days) - this is one of the potentialweaknesses which commands individual interpretation for a particular equity orcontract, which may cycle more or less frequently and require differenttimeframes. Other indicators and assessments are, of course, needed to gauge theprobability of a CBL-indicated counter-trend holding.Also, for particularly choppy or indecisive circumstances there maybe a need to extend the Ref(H or L, -5) to a greater number of comparisondays by appropriate copyingand adjustments to the basically simple pattern in these formulas -but if it came to this perhaps the trade should be left alone anyway! Owing to price vagaries it is not unusual for a CBLhi to be less thana CBLlo calculation, or the converse, especially with low-gradient trendsor sideways price movements.

Formula:

CBLhi

HighDays := Input("Enter # days to cover lastHIGH for CBL calc'n:", 3, 55, 13);

If(HIGH < HHV(HIGH, HighDays), {then ...}PREV, {previous CBLhi, else...} If(Ref(L,-2) < Ref(L,-1) AND

Ref(L,-2) < L AND

Ref(L,-1) < L, {then ...} Ref(L,-2),{2nd day back low, else...}

If((Ref(L,-3)< Ref(L,-2) AND

Ref(L,-3) <Ref(L,-1) AND

Ref(L,-3) < L) AND

(Ref(L,-2)< L OR

Ref(L,-1) < L),{then ... } Ref(L,-3), {3rd day back low, else...}

If((Ref(L,-4)<Ref(L,-3) AND

Ref(L,-4) < Ref(L,-2) AND

Ref(L,-4)< Ref(L,-1) AND

Ref(L,-4) < L) AND

(Ref(L,-3)< L OR

Ref(L,-2)< L OR

Ref(L,-1) < L), {then... }

Ref(L,-4), {4th day back low, else...}

If((Ref(L,-5)<Ref(L,-4) AND

Ref(L,-5) < Ref(L,-3) AND

Ref(L,-5) < Ref(L,-2) AND

Ref(L,-5) < Ref(L,-1) AND

Ref(L,-5) < L) AND

(Ref(L,-4)< L OR

Ref(L,-3) < L OR

Ref(L,-2) < L OR

Ref(L,-1) < L), {then ...}Ref(L,-5), {5th day back low, else...} PREV )))))

CBLlo

LowDays := Input("Enter # days to cover lastLOW for CBL calc'n:", 3, 55, 13);

If(LOW > LLV(LOW, LowDays), {then ...} PREV,{previous CBLlo, else...}

If(Ref(H,-2) > Ref(H,-1) AND

Ref(H,-2)> H AND

Ref(H,-1) > H, {then ...} Ref(H,-2), {2ndday back high,else...}

If((Ref(H,-3)> Ref(H,-2) AND

Ref(H,-3) > Ref(H,-1) AND

Ref(H,-3) > H) AND

(Ref(H,-2)> H OR

Ref(H,-1)> H),{then ... } Ref(H,-3), {3rd day back high,else...}

If((Ref(H,-4)>Ref(H,-3) AND

Ref(H,-4) > Ref(H,-2) AND

Ref(H,-4) >Ref(H,-1) AND

Ref(H,-4) > H) AND

(Ref(H,-3)> H OR

Ref(H,-2) > H OR

Ref(H,-1)> H), {then... }

Ref(H,-4), {4th day back high,else...}

If((Ref(H,-5)>Ref(H,-4) AND

Ref(H,-5) > Ref(H,-3) AND

Ref(H,-5) > Ref(H,-2) AND

Ref(H,-5)> Ref(H,-1) AND

Ref(H,-5) > H) AND

(Ref(H,-4)> H OR

Ref(H,-3)> H OR

Ref(H,-2) > H OR

Ref(H,-1) > H), {then ...} Ref(H,-5), {5th dayback high,else...} PREV )))))

Fudo,

it seems that the Adjust_for_DST() function has to do with the problem (I commented out the line where it is called (line 257 of the source) and then it seems to work OK) Will check some more, but please, if you can, comment out that same line too (disregard the "not used" warning messages issued by the compiler) and see if that is what you expect the indicator to do then

regards

mladen

Fudomyo:
hi mladen,

I've been trying to find a Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Pivot Indicator that works on my broker's EST timezone charts for the past 2 months, and tested almost everything out there.

The Daily version of TZPivots works fine for adjusting the Hrs Server and Hrs Choice, but for some reason the TZPivotsWM version won't adjust the levels when I enter the TZ settings.

If you can check the code for me I would be very grateful. I've tried everything and can't figure out what's wrong...

Thank you,

Fudo
Reason: