PM Spammer

Hi, to moderators:

I got a spam PM from a Michael3

"-->Hello Friend, What do you think about the best of Forex Signal Service?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friend

We took the freedom of sending this email to offer our service of forex signs. After years of work and excellent results, we thought it would be great to make available for investors that are not obtaining excellent results with the current market. Visit our site and look at our results by itself.

This is not spam, and not return the send it again emails.

Thank you, and have a nice day

Marcos

Forex Signal Service? www.aptrafx.com

Msn: aptrafx@hotmail.com"

Spam is not good.

BTW we have many free signal services on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172899

Many free signal service links were published on this thread. We wanted to create our signal service (tsd forum signal service) but had no any time for that. So it is still the idea to be developed.

As to signal service which the members of our forum are selling so i think it is big competition between them and free signal service.

If the spam will be continuing so I will post more links to free signal service and forecasting of the price movement and members will decide to pay or not to pay or just get it for free. Because some signal services (which are for free) are not new ones and they are "signaling" during the many years already with good results.

I was just saying that if someone has a signal service, just advertise them in the right section, don't use private messages to SPAM the members

In some foruns spamming memebers throught PM equals BAN

camisa:
In some foruns spamming memebers throught PM equals BAN

And that is how it should be! I have a zero tolerance for spam.

c4n:
And that is how it should be! I have a zero tolerance for spam.

We have 11 temporary banned users and 3 users were permanent banned. Most of them were banned not because of forex and for not related subject.

User should do real bad things to be banned.

If this user repeats the spam we may ban him. As i see, Michael3 is having no any posts on our forum and he is having IP from Telecomunicacoes de Sao Paulo S.A, Brasil.

I think Michael3 is very new to our forum because no one is having similar IP address with him (i am not talking about country and city).

newdigital:
We have 11 temporary banned users and 3 users were permanent banned. Most of them were banned not because of forex and for not related subject.

User should do real bad things to be banned.

If this user repeats the spam we may ban him. As i see, Michael3 is having no any posts on our forum and he is having IP from Telecomunicacoes de Sao Paulo S.A, Brasil.

I think Michael3 is very new to our forum because no one is having similar IP address with him (i am not talking about country and city).

I got this spam from this numbnut as well in my PM...the same guy - Michael3.

"Hello friend

We took the freedom of sending this email to offer our service of forex signs. After years of work and excellent results, we thought it would be great to make available for investors that are not obtaining excellent results with the current market. Visit our site and look at our results by itself.

Marcos"

I just got the same PM from everton

spam

got the same

------------

Hello friend

Marcos

Forex Signal Service? www.aptrafx.com

Msn: aptrafx@hotmail.com

got the same from a "marcos1"

Foreverold:
I just got the same PM from everton

I got it today.

It is the same person registered 7 or 8 times having 7 or 8 usernames.

marcosrumme2 was banned. But I am affraid to ban many people or IP address because it is dynamic IP and many good people may be banned without this reason.

Reason: