TRADE ENTRY, EXIT AND PENDING ORDERS CANCELLATION

I need a programmer that will help me develop a script/expert advisor/indicator or a robot that will follow the up and down direction of the forex market. it will open trades a particular lot with a market buy, a pending buy stop and sell stop, making 3 trades at a time. if the market buy reaches the take profit, it will activate the buy stop with another lot size and cancels the pending sell stop or vice-versa if it reaches the stop loss. it will also continue to set another 2 pending buystop and sellstop to make it 3 trades at a time, but with 1 trade always running. it is a non stop process, i will need a code or script for this. Please contact me for further clarification on the program PM me its seriously urgent.

labio4v:
I need a programmer that will help me develop a script/expert advisor/indicator or a robot that will follow the up and down direction of the forex market. it will open trades a particular lot with a market buy, a pending buy stop and sell stop, making 3 trades at a time. if the market buy reaches the take profit, it will activate the buy stop with another lot size and cancels the pending sell stop or vice-versa if it reaches the stop loss. it will also continue to set another 2 pending buystop and sellstop to make it 3 trades at a time, but with 1 trade always running. it is a non stop process, i will need a code or script for this. Please contact me for further clarification on the program PM me its seriously urgent.

Don't show your email or you may get spammed. Just tell to PM you.

If you planning to pay someone, go to job section  https://www.mql5.com/en/job

MQL5 jobs
MQL5 jobs
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

Simply go to the job section of this site and they will help you out
Reason: