FreedomRocks IntraDay Method - page 8

Some code to see if trades were opened today. You would need to add one for each symbol but it works.

int OKToTrade()

{int i;

int Traded=0;

int Bar;

string TradeDay,CurrentDay;

for (i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++)

if (CancelOppositeIfOpened==true)

{

//---- check selection result

if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true)

{

TradeDay = TimeToStr(OrderOpenTime(),TIME_DATE);

CurrentDay = TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_DATE);

if (TradeDay == CurrentDay)Traded++;

}

}

return(Traded);

}

int OKToTrade1()

{int i;

int Traded=0;

int hstTotal=HistoryTotal();

int Bar;

string TradeDay,CurrentDay;

if (CancelOppositeIfOpened==true)

for(i=0;i<hstTotal;i++)

{

//---- check selection result

if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)==true)

{

TradeDay = TimeToStr(OrderOpenTime(),TIME_DATE);

CurrentDay = TimeToStr(TimeCurrent(),TIME_DATE);

if (TradeDay == CurrentDay && OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber)Traded++;

}

}

return(Traded);

}

pipskateer

hi

does it have to be 4 pairs or can be used with any number of pairs. does pair have to have a correllation?. have u used it with 1 pair?

cheers

Thanks CEO!

Thanks for the code snippet CEO. I heard you had been ill some time back and I pray and trust you're doing well now! I'm hoping we can find someone who is willing to give this a go and produce a working EA to test the theory.

To answer your question Sameer, you could probably use this with more pairs, but when you go beyond the four majors, things get more complicated in terms of gauging the underlying correlations at play. You could make it more profitable, but you could also make it very UNprofitable. If we had a working EA, we could try this on as many pairs as you like using forward demo testing.

Again, any takers?

One more FreedomRocks

Hi,

What you guys know about freedom rocks?

Is it a good service?

Are their results real or not?

I'm asking this for one of my friends not for me. I'm not interested but just asking before my friend goes with them...

Thanks

Have a nice day

Just look at their web site. It's an obvious scam.

is this (interesting) project going down or will it be finished at another thread ?

mog:
Just look at their web site. It's an obvious scam.

Freedom Rocks is NOT a scam, but they ARE a multi-level marketing company, much like Amway, Quistar, or the rest of them. I don't like MLM's simply because there is ALWAYS a conflict of interest. Whenever someone says to you "this is a great product", always ask of them, "what do you get for selling it to me" and factor that in when considering how "great" the product is.

Reason: