PM Spammer - page 5

Gramski, the situation its resolved

I will to create a thread with mysignal or send to me a email, no problems... ALL this foruns knows that SPAM is not good, dont you?

tks

Marcelo

Here's a suggestion to help reduce spam problems through PM...

Don't allow PMing until someone has made 5 - 25 posts (admins can decide what's appropriate) to the regular board. Spammers don't typically want to take the time to make a bunch of posts before they can PM.

Keris

keris2112:
Here's a suggestion to help reduce spam problems through PM...

Don't allow PMing until someone has made 5 - 25 posts (admins can decide what's appropriate) to the regular board. Spammers don't typically want to take the time to make a bunch of posts before they can PM.

Keris

That is an excellent idea. I support it.

Also, I am with Gramski... I do not buy that story.

marcelomarques:
I will to create a thread with mysignal or send to me a email, no problems... ALL this foruns knows that SPAM is not good, dont you?

tks

Marcelo

Of course I think spam is not good...otherwise I wouldn't have posted my comments.

...And if you re-read my post you'll work out that I think lying about a 'situation for you' (which it wasn't) is far worse....

----------------------------------------------------------

Do what you want, and start a thread, but you've already spun the deal in my book numbnuts.

Gramski.

Keris2112, I urgently need to contact you plse......

Hi Keris,

I have not seen you around as of late and need some urgent advice please regarding your #RSI_MTF indicator.

You may PM me your contactable e-mail address please as your PM-box is full and I cannot get a message across to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you a.s.a.p.

Best wishes,

Reason: