Buy Gbp/Usd and Sell Euro/Usd

....in a few days ago i'm testing my strategy just for fun. I do Buy on Gbp/Usd and lock with Euro/Usd.

I think if i dont profit maybe i have profit from swap anyway. But on next 2 or 3 day it look profitable and not only the swap but my equity grows up quikly. more less 100pips per week.

I've been do this strategy on two week passing. I wonder anyone interested to try my strategy would you made me an EA base on this strategy :

- Buy on Gbp/Usd, Sell on Euro/Usd.

- The EA only just have to wait until total profit is on profit condition. Ex: 50pips profit then close both position.

- If no other position then enter both position again for the next waiting profit.

Risk : I think the losess is just temporary cus basicly the strategy is hedging position.But i dont know yet how much minus pips while waiting the profit conditions. If in a few days we can not have a profit, at least we have profit on sum of swap.

Can anyone help me to make this EA?

harryhid:
....in a few days ago i'm testing my strategy just for fun. I do Buy on Gbp/Usd and lock with Euro/Usd.

I think if i dont profit maybe i have profit from swap anyway. But on next 2 or 3 day it look profitable and not only the swap but my equity grows up quikly. more less 100pips per week.

I've been do this strategy on two week passing. I wonder anyone interested to try my strategy would you made me an EA base on this strategy :

- The EA only just have to wait until total profit is on profit condition. Ex: 50pips profit then close both position.

- If no other position then enter both position again for the next waiting profit.

Risk : I think the losess is just temporary cus basicly the strategy is hedging position.But i dont know yet how much minus pips while waiting the profit conditions. If in a few days we can not have a profit, at least we have profit on sum of swap.

why not just sell eurgbp

harryhid:

HI

CHECK THIS OUT.may this help

http://www.fx-hedgefunds.com/modules/tinyd1/

ziko123:
why not just sell eurgbp

Basic consept is hedging, meanwhile we Buy on Gbp/Usd, we try minimize risk by Selling Eur/Usd or meanwhile Sell Eur/Usd we try to minimize risk by Buy Gbp/Usd. Some time one of those pair is in profit better than lossing pair, so we have sum total profit in profit condition.

Ex : Gbp/Usd -30pips, Eur/Usd +50 = +20pips or

Gbp/Usd +50pips, Eur/Usd -30 = +20pips

kamyar:
HI

CHECK THIS OUT.may this help

http://www.fx-hedgefunds.com/modules/tinyd1/

Thanks,...that is exactly the strategy what i mean....

Hetero Pairs Hedge Strategy (HePHS)

In this strategy traders open pair positions in several currencies, long and short in

direct currencies and long and long or short and short in indirect currencies.

For example GBP/USD long & EUR/USD short at the same time and same lot size.

The Sum of the P/L of these two positions changes and when the total Sum of these

two pairs reach to a specific profit, trader closes both positions at the same time. So

in this strategy positions are always in hedge condition and have very low risk than

other cases.

But I just want to have my own EA and management...

Thanks Bro........

Hmm, but don't you still need an indication of which to buy and which to sell? Otherwise you can wind up for example always buying (selling) the wrong one (the loosing one generates bigger loss than the winning one profit).

c4n:
Hmm, but don't you still need an indication of which to buy and which to sell? Otherwise you can wind up for example always buying (selling) the wrong one (the loosing one generates bigger loss than the winning one profit).

1. Always Buy on Gbp/usd and Sell on Euro/usd cus total swap will be Profitable. ( I use interbankfx demo account )

2. I don't know yet when and how much the biggest losses while we wait the profit but according to my experiences, total losses is just temporary and quite very low cus both positions is always in semi hedge.

3. If you want to proof, better try your self on demo acc.

I've never read anything like this, heheh

everybody knows that this couple moves together

Gbp/usd up means Eur/Usd up and Usd/Chf down.

Hardly ever i've seen those three moving in diffrent order, (couple of days in year)

You won't make money that way, this is good but for fun, has nothing to do with trading, in fact that's crazy idea.

BTW from where did you get that count:

" Ex : Gbp/Usd -30pips, Eur/Usd +50 = +20pips or

Gbp/Usd +50pips, Eur/Usd -30 = +20pips "

I'm affraid it shold be like this

Gbp/Usd -100, Eur/Usd +65 = -35 or

Gbp/Usd +100, Eur/Usd -65 = +35

Sterling is more volatile, and for that reason, the diffrence in volatility will kill your account in no time , count it once again.

Hetero Pairs Hedge Strategy (HePHS) hahahahaha

---------

Happy trading, not gambling

cheers

this idea is not new,my cousin trade something like that.he long nzdjpy for rate diferance (over 7%) and long usdjpy (jpy is not going stronger soon) and sometimes he only hedge with eurusd or gbpusd long .

main goal is to earn swap pips from rates and it is not small money

Hedging

Braindancer:
I've never read anything like this, heheh

everybody knows that this couple moves together

Gbp/usd up means Eur/Usd up and Usd/Chf down.

Hardly ever i've seen those three moving in diffrent order, (couple of days in year)

You won't make money that way, this is good but for fun, has nothing to do with trading, in fact that's crazy idea.

BTW from where did you get that count:

" Ex : Gbp/Usd -30pips, Eur/Usd +50 = +20pips or

Gbp/Usd +50pips, Eur/Usd -30 = +20pips "

I'm affraid it shold be like this

Gbp/Usd -100, Eur/Usd +65 = -35 or

Gbp/Usd +100, Eur/Usd -65 = +35

Sterling is more volatile, and for that reason, the diffrence in volatility will kill your account in no time , count it once again.

Hetero Pairs Hedge Strategy (HePHS) hahahahaha

---------

Happy trading, not gambling

cheers

Hi,

yes actually those direct currency move together on one direction both against usd ...it's very dangerous when big fundamental happened like oil price or non farm payroll etc...we will loose all pips....

========================

Make Money With Forex Affiliate

Not Work

I program this today and it does not work.

I check for 14 hours:

3 good trades

7 bad trades

I used good indicators for entry with trend and it lost also.

This does not work.

Reason: