Buy Gbp/Usd and Sell Euro/Usd - page 11

karl:
Impressive results and thanks for sharing your experience and time. I must reduce the orders for my account. Can you please spent some words on your settings. I used the johnboyz26 EA and can show you the odertable for his EA on the same day you presented the results. Thanks.karl

hmm..as i can remember ..

GBPUSD/EURUSD : 1:2 ratio /Long:Short respectively

GBPUSD/GBPJPY : 1:0.8 ratio /Short:Long respectively

USDJPY/EURUSD : 1:0.9 ratio/Long:Long respectively

USDCHF/EURUSD : 1:0.8 ratio/Long:Long respectively

hi phoenix

Thanks for fast reaction. What about inside? I would like to order only two orders per 0.1 lot. New order only when the order before succeeded. Thanks. karl

karl:
Thanks for fast reaction. What about inside? I would like to order only two orders per 0.1 lot. New order only when the order before succeeded. Thanks. karl

this ea only open 2 orders (base and hedge) at a time (with same MagicNo.)

if you dont want do auto-lot just switch "AutoLot" to false, then mark "Lotsize" to 0.1

and if you want to paste both 2 pair with equal lotsize just take the LotsRatio of "1"

the result above was open those pair above by changing MagicNo

this allow you to work separately

-------

Oops!! i forgot

i set TP2Close to 180.0$...hehe

I noticed you have -16,000 in open trades, how are those going ?

reemul99:
I noticed you have -16,000 in open trades, how are those going ?

haha .. it's the old one while i tried fixing the error..nothing to be scare of

the result from latest ea is the finished one ... dont mention those which floating:p

hi Phoenix

Thanks a lot. karl

help.........

sorry, I do not speak to English

I use the translator automatic rifle.

There is someone generous one that can put on the furum the last version of selectivehedge with all the general setting for the several coins?

and, if possible, he turns out you of the tests? (Statements??)

thanks

Romano

Small problem...

Sorry for your time.... Why i can't see images on this resource?

My Browser is: Opera.

Thank you.

preset file

Phoenix, can you please post the preset files for the 4 pairs

I am having trouble working out the ratios etc.

Regards

Z

phoenix:
hmm..as i can remember ..

GBPUSD/EURUSD : 1:2 ratio /Long:Short respectively

GBPUSD/GBPJPY : 1:0.8 ratio /Short:Long respectively

USDJPY/EURUSD : 1:0.9 ratio/Long:Long respectively

USDCHF/EURUSD : 1:0.8 ratio/Long:Long respectively

Your EA works very well with the following couple of currencies: EUR_USD sell and GBP_USD buy. However, it would be better if the EA could do the opposite as well i.e. EUR_USD buy and the other couple of currencies GBP_USD sell.

If you introduce four couples instead of two, one couple of currencies would always be positive and the EA should close the couple that is positive and send it on the market right away It would be useful if you could set in advance how many PIPS to take of profit and also the value of each PIP and that would be independently from the value of the portfolio

thank you in advance

Romano

Reason: