Experts: TradePanel - page 4

thank you very much for sharing this piece of art , great job

KiNG.WOLF:
i don't know how to install this robot in MT4 platform

it is simple just copy it to Expert folder , search youtube you will see many explain this

A very great work of coding you've done here, many thanks. I sure hope this TP EA is included in the mt4 platform's future build because it so deserves a place on the platform. One suggestion though, could you kindly (say in a later version) also add a little feature some where beside the 'switch instrument' input text box for 'switch time frame'?

Many thanks for sharing this neat and useful tool.  I really like it.

Just wonder if it is possible to add a feature by placing orders with three lines: BS, SL and TP please?  This way, one would not need to manually type the prices so its more visually striking.

Cheers,

Hi Mani,i am using mt4 demo acc,but this EA does not run on any chart,i am trying to run it on GBPUSD but it doesnt sit on the chart.

the zip file seems not have exe4.   what can i do?

It would not attach to my platform either.

Then I looked at the code:

There are many dot wave files that are not on mt terminal

So I simply commented them all, then it attached

Thinking I should have turned off sound in original code

New problem

I changed the X/Y location to 0/0

Now, panel moved to where I want it but the top buttons are obscured, see attached

This panel sure looks like what I want to use but not having any inputs to change when attaching sure makes this initially cumbersome

T

Files:
Trade_Panel.PNG  13 kb

moha27844:

Hi Mani,i am using mt4 demo acc,but this EA does not run on any chart,i am trying to run it on GBPUSD but it doesnt sit on the chart.

the zip file seems not have exe4.   what can i do?

just download the ex4 link in this thread(just click on it, not the zip file). should place it in your meta editor or on your terminal depending how you have that set up.

then read my last post to comment out the dot wav files(do in metaeditor)

T

very helpful panel

EA doesn't run at all on MT4.

Not loading on MT4...
Reason: