10points 3.mq4 - page 387

veritasfx:
Live account performance for May 2008. The one is from $400 to $550 in one month and there's another one from 500 to 525 in half month.

hi mate.. so what EA did u use for this profit ??

im confuse to choose the EA which suitable for my account..

what do you reckon ??

Thx bruv.

2ndly, newdigital is trading it semi auto. I personally produce an indicator for him that will sound an alert everytime when there is a signal came in. Newdigital is able to judge whether to trade or to allow trade from the EA, instead of letting it take up all the signals

David

Hi David,

I am a newbe to mt4 and this forum, and was wondering if you could please help. I had been a programmer years ago in real life, and have even coded basic algorithms for backtesting (in basic), but do not know mql, or even C.

I noticed your comment about 'sound and alert', and have a great interest in a good verbal alert. Do you know where I might find code that will allow me to construct a message to use instead of a 'beeb'?

When I am trying to live test, I want a complex message - which can be constructed with several sound (*.wav) files concatenated, and the string built from the 'order' data. My choice would be to add a series of short .wav files that would only contain 1. the system name announcing the source program placing an order (i.e. '10p3') 2 the action to take (Buy or Sell) 3. why (to Open or to Close) 4. what ('usdjpy') .

I have added .wav files to my sounds folder, and call them instead of the standard alerts from the mt4 alerts options. Although that is very crude, and gives little information, I find it much better than a beeb. Being able to add a message to the EA would be very helpful in calling attention to live trade actions being generated. and could be applied to each program being tested.

Thanks,

jj

lets try to find the best.. pips / tp ratio... when in backtest you see most trades go with 0.1. 0.2 0.4 to profit calculate the best ratio for this case then ( mathematics )

set the ea that the next order should only open when pair moves ( pips x multiplied 2 ) against us then start 0.8 with the above ratio divided 2 ~ pips divided 2 and tp half size

same system but way advanced and secured even when a strong trend comes we scalping when we still in loss and at least bring some equity

to make the system perfect ...

who can follow me ?_?_?_

this sunday we will do it

my skype is : ctzulu by the way

can you please update me ..

my plan apply the EA one only long on chart one only short on 15 minutes chart works like hedge ?_ how are the experiances with this method

Sorry, it is 9 pairs. H1 timeframe. Fully automatic method (I will trade in semi-automatic in February) - just set and forget way.

Post edited by 04th of September. Reason? Stop testing NZDUSD and CHFJPY. So, I am testing 9 pairs instead of 11.

Files:

To all my dear friends in TSD,

I've gave all my best in helping and coding the 10point3 cost averaging EA. I've contributed my time in doing forward testing, teaching, backtesting, optimizing and even getting criticizing from multiple party for more then 2 years. I've took whatever legit trading discretion into consideration. I also took as much advice from people in the forum to improve the EA. I've spent time to educate people on how to use cost averaging EA in order to avoid the great drawdowns. I give full reference of every revision every once in a while. I also provide link to refer back to some older development for the new comer to check back what is the current development and what has been done, what has been evolved. I've spent time to hunt down people who try to sell a free EA belongs to this open community. In the end this is what we get. Same old question again and again.

David, I want the EA to trade at certain time only - which already included this function back in page #303. David, the EA is too risky to trade in 1 direction. I want the EA to close off the loss. Use the stop loss dude. David I want the EA to open buy/sell at the same time. Go check 10point3 Hedge thread. David, I want the EA open buy/sell unconditionally! Go look for FifthElementBlessing EA. David, the EA you posted is lossing my ass off - Well, I'm sorry to hear that. But mine still doing fine because I already told you I only trade 10% of what I have. Never put all your eggs in 1 basket.

I just wanted to say good bye. I'll stop development on 10p3. Period. I wish you all good luck. For those who keep persueying for a holy grail dream, I wish you good luck(you may get lucky to find 1). For those who think they bought the holy grail, congratulations. I just wondering how holy is a commercial holy grail are. Its ok if you dont have a brain, use your epic ass and think about it all over again before you decided to buy an EA. If it is profitable, why sell it?! There is no bullshit of wanting quick bucks due to low trading capital, or whatever shit. If your EA is that good, I can introduce you to CITIBANK, they'll buy over your copyright for atleast 5million bucks, meanwhile you can choose to let them manage your 5million dollar. Basically you dont need to work for the rest of your life. Oh, probably your son, your grand son and your great grand son no need to work too.

David

davidke20

Thank you for all, ive found the holy grail with this EA.

Hi all

I have downloaded 6 versions of this EA including two that were just script in the beginning and the only one I could get to partially work was v 0.01 The rest would not open anytrades. V0.01 opened 7 trades and then no more.

Can anyone assist

Thanks in advance

JB

David,

You've done a so great job here. We all have to respect your decision. It is yours.

I wish you all the best in your life.

FerruFx

Reason: