10points 3.mq4 - page 324

What does the 'orders to protect' part of the ea do?

10p3v0.02

This has been a long running saga, I started testing this 10p3v0.01 last November and subsequently changed to 0.02. To cut a long story short I started with an IBFX mini account with a balance of $78 and traded this EA with .01 lots = 1c lots.

It now has closed a profit of $63.92 and hopefully is closing in on the 200% balance that David at the time quoted as saying that it would be a miracle if it achieved it. I have now added this version to my live account after all this testing I feel fairly confident it will not blow up in the immediate future.

I started this thread back in August 2006 and in that time have forward tested just about every 10p3 variation and most have been recorded in this thread but it is the first time I have felt confident enough to use it live.

The time filter is a great feature keeping us out of the New York opening, the 3 X multiplication is a bit fierce but the pips needed to close the progression shortens with each trade. Starting at .01 and progressing to .81 only needs a move of 4 pips to close off in profit. The MACD indicator keeps us out of the trade until potentially the right time to enter.

Looking back over the testing previously done with all the other versions I believe this is the best version for trading 10p3 on a single currency pair. The work done recently may open the door to trading many currencies with the same expectancy of profitability, David is working on removing the opening bug on the 0.04 version.

Enough of this long winded posting, here is the latest Detailed Statement and the Balances gif. My set file is unchanged as it the version previously posted.

John

Files:
10p3f.htm  181 kb
10p3f.gif  5 kb

yeoeleven:
This has been a long running saga, I started testing this 10p3v0.01 last November and subsequently changed to 0.02. To cut a long story short I started with an IBFX mini account with a balance of $78 and traded this EA with .01 lots = 1c lots.

It now has closed a profit of $63.92 and hopefully is closing in on the 200% balance that David at the time quoted as saying that it would be a miracle if it achieved it. I have now added this version to my live account after all this testing I feel fairly confident it will not blow up in the immediate future.

I started this thread back in August 2006 and in that time have forward tested just about every 10p3 variation and most have been recorded in this thread but it is the first time I have felt confident enough to use it live.

The time filter is a great feature keeping us out of the New York opening, the 3 X multiplication is a bit fierce but the pips needed to close the progression shortens with each trade. Starting at .01 and progressing to .81 only needs a move of 4 pips to close off in profit. The MACD indicator keeps us out of the trade until potentially the right time to enter.

Looking back over the testing previously done with all the other versions I believe this is the best version for trading 10p3 on a single currency pair. The work done recently may open the door to trading many currencies with the same expectancy of profitability, David is working on removing the opening bug on the 0.04 version.

Enough of this long winded posting, here is the latest Detailed Statement and the Balances gif. My set file is unchanged as it the version previously posted.

John

Hi Yeo, thanks for your post.

So you are running this on a 15min chart as your previous set file?

Time Frame

adrazz:
Hi Yeo, thanks for your post. So you are running this on a 15min chart as your previous set file?

adrazz,

Yes I am running the forward test using a M15 Time Frame.

John

yeoeleven:
adrazz,

Yes I am running the forward test using a M15 Time Frame.

John

I am forward testing using a 30 min chart using max trades set to 5 and orders to protect 4, money management false. seems fairly stable

To those who know these martingale systems well.

What happen if we chang Pips to (let's say) 30, keeping TP 10?

Thanks

Cross:

Thanks

You'll lose all the money with very smooth equity downward slope. Just like the USDCAD for the past 5 years

Regards

David

Cross:

Thanks

By the way, forgot to tell you about the information of 10point3 type of DLM system, it needs take profit AT LEAST 1pip higher then the Pips, in order to profit.

Regards

David

Anyone can help me to make some change

yesterday I lost $ when i tried to help this EA make some decisions.

the problem is :

when you close a order manually, the whole series of orders will closed, even if the order you closed is a pending order.

It is caused by code if openorders<previousorders then close all the trades.

Here are what I want to add to this EA.

1. when user create/delete a pending order manually, the EA will not be affected.

2.when user create an instant order manually and then close it manually, the EA will not be affected.

3. when user close an instant order created by EA manully, EA will not close all the orders.

Is it realistic and possible?

Anyone can help?

I use basic 10 point 3 EA.

many thanks. ( This EA is great)

Hello Davidke20,

I,m very proud using this EAs.

I'm only using the basic of 10points3. look so profitable.

Just open when i think market is good.

so,

10point3 is base on MACD indicator, but i want something new.

I need your help to build new 10points3 base on this indicator

1. qqea.mq4 qqe_alert_v3.mq4

(Red Upper Yellow - BUY : Red under Yellow- SELL)

and

2.stochhistogram.mq4

(Stoch Histo Green- BUY : Stoch Histo Red- SELL)

So there have two version

one base on QQEA and another one base on Stochistogram

Hope u can help me coz i'm zero about meta coding

Your help i would like to say thank you.

Regards

Niaga

Files:
Reason: