10points 3.mq4 - page 255

Hello David

I have been following the thread for a long time, I think now it is the time for participation

I have been testing the JMACD instead of the regular MACD

I find it more responisve and give a better signal

(I am not a programer) I just copy and paste from another EA and succeeded

settings

for Eur

30 Min chart

tp:30

pips:20

sl:0

ts:10

Sp:10

Ap:1

OP:3

you will find a backtest for Eur. sorry I do not have a braod band connection so I can not log in to internet for long time

yan7181:
呵呵,

区区几句,

就说明了

自动交易系统的精华。

�9

HeHe,

just few sentences,

explained everything

simplified automated trading system describtion

�9

哈哈!

就是这么简单。

复杂不代表好。

越简单越实用啊。

HAHA! Its that simple. Complicated doesn't make the best. The more simple, the more applicable.

Regards

David

davidke20:

HeHe,

just few sentences,

explained everything

simplified automated trading system describtion

�9

哈哈!

就是这么简单。

复杂不代表好。

越简单越实用啊。

HAHA! Its that simple. Complicated doesn't make the best. The more simple, the more applicable.

Regards

David

Oh ... I see ... I see

Thanks for the translation mate

Best,

inversionesingles:
hi david and others. i did some research in 10point3 dynamicstop from tururo, but i have a problem. if you set initial stop loss 0, you have a behaviour, but if you set initial stop 10000 (never be touched), YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT BEHAVOIUR, THE TRADES ARENT THE SAME. i check the code an initial stop only determine the dynamic stop loss and it doesnt affect other variabes. this will be a bug. Please check. THANKS.

Can anyboby respond to this question please. It is important i think because if thereis a bug the system it isnt satble yet.

Thanks.

inversionesingles:
Can anyboby respond to this question please. It is important i think because if thereis a bug the system it isnt satble yet. Thanks.

That EA is currently testing by the YAHOO group. They're doing fine. The result and method are all included even source code are at http://www.lightpatch.com For your information, ADX_MACD(nickname) already created the JMACD based on 10point3. Have some good luck with it.

Regards

David

inversionesingles:
Can anyboby respond to this question please. It is important i think because if thereis a bug the system it isnt satble yet. Thanks.

Oh yes, by the way, JMACD is already tested and proved to be profitable and also having the same flaw on Predator thread on the Elite section. Coding job is done by Bluto. All credit to him

Regards

David

t.f. 1 h

profit 100

stop 90

trailing 10

max trades 10

pips 18

securitprofit 100

Excellant. Which mod are you trading with?

enzoforex:
t.f. 1 h

profit 100

stop 90

trailing 10

max trades 10

pips 18

securitprofit 100

nob990:
Hello David

I have been following the thread for a long time, I think now it is the time for participation

I have been testing the JMACD instead of the regular MACD

I find it more responisve and give a better signal

(I am not a programer) I just copy and paste from another EA and succeeded

settings

for Eur

30 Min chart

tp:30

pips:20

sl:0

ts:10

Sp:10

Ap:1

OP:3

you will find a backtest for Eur. sorry I do not have a braod band connection so I can not log in to internet for long time

And when you backtest it going back to 2006, the account blows up. That's why I'll never understand why people bother with these types of EAs. So many pages in this thread and nobody has yet introduced a way to avoid this. The reason: it's unavoidable. Martingale is a negative expectancy system. Therefore, you can expect negative results in the long run. There are no short cuts and no way around it.

Statement

Looks efficient.

I'm using reverse condition.

Best Regards.

Reason: