10points 3.mq4 - page 137

Where can I read about the development of 10.p.3_Miracle EA.

I like to know whats the basic differece of this EA with the earlier ones. Has the indicators also changed or just the MM part has been modified.

takechance:
Where can I read about the development of 10.p.3_Miracle EA. I like to know whats the basic differece of this EA with the earlier ones. Has the indicators also changed or just the MM part has been modified.

the development is not within TSD. I just use TSD to contact grandpa

Forward testing

fxnewbie:
Hi john !!! You still testing this EA with closed trades feature ?... I am following your results, but I can't test it now. Do you have a new statement ?

I have not used the closing trades EA on this platform and have opened a new platform with Goblin1 on EURUSD and Mod1e on GBPUSD I have not analysed these results yet having just arrived home.

The overall results seem ok starting from .1. This account had only a balance of just over $1800 and runs a real risk of having a margin call. Running 2 EAs starting at .01 would be dangerous but at .1!!!!!!

John

Edited to add that now looking at Mod1e's .1 .2 .3 .5 progression a larger Take Profit will be needed since TP16 closes the third progression in loss. Will raise TP now to 20

Files:
combo1.htm  49 kb
combo1.gif  6 kb

Well, that is not traditional 10point3. It stay out and look for signal. Besides, no stop loss, are you planning to put it on live account? I've never do such crazy thing. Hope you did not burn your hand. I dont understand french, are you selling the EA or just plain sharing? If you're selling it, how much will it be?

regards

david

10p3

On any account it(he) has was prevus to sell this ea of ailleur you can find her(it) on the site free

Effectively there is not of stop because the ea works only between 8. 00 and 22. 00 of the evening.

I think that there is beaucoups of person who uses this ea of several manieres differentes and for once

That there is person who shares their knowledges I think that have him(it) can simply say thank you for this link.

On the other hand if there are persons who want to share an ea who put on there reel you can send him(it)

To the administrator of the site cls-trading.com oubien then has t.mintzior@laposte.net.

In yes the ea made with the business in reel to interbanckfx.

mintzior:
On any account it(he) has was prevus to sell this ea of ailleur you can find her(it) on the site free

Effectively there is not of stop because the ea works only between 8. 00 and 22. 00 of the evening.

I think that there is beaucoups of person who uses this ea of several manieres differentes and for once

That there is person who shares their knowledges I think that have him(it) can simply say thank you for this link.

On the other hand if there are persons who want to share an ea who put on there reel you can send him(it)

To the administrator of the site cls-trading.com oubien then has t.mintzior@laposte.net.

In yes the ea made with the business in reel to interbanckfx.

well, thank you for sharing it. no matter what, its pretty nice to see that kind of art work, although i'm not really understand what do you mean, because i dont know french at all. meanwhile, i thought your previous setup is good enough with 10point3, why abandon it? MaxTrade5 with StopLoss 40 not bad on dynamic stop version. can see some potential on your trades.

regards,

david

Ah well, hindsight is a great thing ....

I played cautious and turned my EA off yesterday, to avoid the FOMC and the CPI announcements.

...... had I left it running, it would have done well (my demo is still running and I can see that I missed $69.31 .. which is not bad at 0.01 lots)

Never mind. I still intend to play cautious. There could have been a bigger reaction that could have gone against me.

I'm currently $7.99 up. Not a fortune ... but going the right way.

yeoeleven:
I have not used the closing trades EA on this platform and have opened a new platform with Goblin1 on EURUSD and Mod1e on GBPUSD I have not analysed these results yet having just arrived home.

The overall results seem ok starting from .1. This account had only a balance of just over $1800 and runs a real risk of having a margin call. Running 2 EAs starting at .01 would be dangerous but at .1!!!!!!

John

Edited to add that now looking at Mod1e's .1 .2 .3 .5 progression a larger Take Profit will be needed since TP16 closes the third progression in loss. Will raise TP now to 20

Tks. for your statement, John.

Have you tried to run mode1e in shorter TF ?.... In backtest 5 min. gives me the best results with less drawdown (FXDD). I now that backtesting 10point3 is not the same than live trades, but I think is a good guidance. TP at 16 seems ideal for that timeframe.

I also tried to add SL, but seems profitable at +50, not less. I am courious to see the behavior of this ea with closing trades feature, but I cant test it now (some health problems coz my eyes. Doctor says to avoid too much PC screen. I am also testing other EA), but I am very interested in your testing results.

Tks. a lot !!

I won money 20 % in one day

yeoeleven:

John

I used 2 cost average ea (with 0.1 lots cause i don't have micro lots on fxlite) as i said in other post. And even if it don't do the trades as same time they did some profit (i had less than 600 $ and i won 104 $).

Fxlite said me they will change my account in order i can choose micro lots so i will be safer.

you can see my trades by openin the word document.

Files:

Forward testing

fxnewbie:
Tks. for your statement, John.

Have you tried to run mode1e in shorter TF ?.... In backtest 5 min. gives me the best results with less drawdown (FXDD). I now that backtesting 10point3 is not the same than live trades, but I think is a good guidance. TP at 16 seems ideal for that timeframe.

I also tried to add SL, but seems profitable at +50, not less. I am courious to see the behavior of this ea with closing trades feature, but I cant test it now (some health problems coz my eyes. Doctor says to avoid too much PC screen. I am also testing other EA), but I am very interested in your testing results.

Tks. a lot !!

I have not used M15 to test any 10points3 derivatives but after this progression is finished I will change over. Currently am in a large progression and will post the latest detailed statement when it closes.

As far as the Closing Trades EA it has it's uses but for now am not using it. If the EA has dynamic stop I prefer to let it use that stop having previously assessed the outcome and accepted it. It is a bit tricky because it uses dollar values not pips to decide on the close.

John

Reason: