My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 98

Updated chart

Files:
new-1_4.gif  83 kb

Trading Wave 3 with GET

There are no changes in the Wave 3 counts for EURUSD and USDCHF.

This morning at Gmt 01:51 I short EURUSD at 1.4345 and at time of posting, it is showing a gain of 30 pips on paper.

I intend to hold it longer, as it is unlikely that the Wave 3 will be over so soon.

Joe

Price approached MOB level. Closely monitor for possible reversal

Updated Chart

Files:
new-1_5.gif  79 kb

baslmch,

Your GET charts are absolutely brilliant. I'm learning lots of stuff from it. To achieve this level of skill and analysis in 6 months is a great encouragement and motivation for beginners like me.

Keep them coming. Your charts are very valuable.

Quick question: how do you determine MOB level? what's the analysis behind it?

The method that i use is simple: What ever i read (internet, books..) i place them in a folder which i named trading education. I go through it all the time and at the same time I add more things. I feel i have a lot of things to learn but thank you for your comments. I hope i help you with my reply to your email.

Trading Wave 3 with GET and ELWAVE

Today we have an exceptional trade opportunity.

It is AUDJPY which is being displayed as Wave 3 UP with GET in 3 alternate wave counts and ELWAVE.

This morning at Gmt 01:49 I had placed a BUY order at 82.70 and then at Gmt 02:14 another BUY order at 82.81;

At time of posting, my paper gain is 53 pips.

Since most of readers have GET software, I will not be attaching the GET chart but instead attach the Elwave chart.

Good trading

Joe

Files:

Trading Wave 3 witgh GET and ELWAVE

joe44:
Today we have an exceptional trade opportunity.

It is AUDJPY which is being displayed as Wave 3 UP with GET in 3 alternate wave counts and ELWAVE.

This morning at Gmt 01:49 I had placed a BUY order at 82.70 and then at Gmt 02:14 another BUY order at 82.81;

At time of posting, my paper gain is 53 pips.

Since most of readers have GET software, I will not be attaching the GET chart but instead attach the Elwave chart.

Good trading

Joe

At the time of posting, this currency pair is now at 83.16 as per updated Elwave chart attached.

You will observe it is now displaying 3 Positives and 3 Ups reinforcing my morning's post that this is a good trading opportunity.

I am still holding on my position.

Good Trading and a Happy New Year 2010

Joe

Files:

Happy New Year Kenneth, GreatYves, Joe44, baslmch and all fellow Advanced GET and Elwave Elliott Wave traders.

May we all bag plenty of pips the new year 2010 and many years to come.

God bless us all

Thank you and Happy 2010 to all of you followers of this thread.

Reason: