Lost hope to win in the forex deadly game - page 4

how to be winner from loser(MAP YOUR MINDSET WITH MARKET AND SYSTEM)

i think everyone of you have seen lots of systems and all looking so easy to trade and we would think of our mind oh!! i can do that! its easy! but as seen in picture ...............................

What they provide what happened not what will happen.......so??

I know the wise men will advice me no one can predict in their natural tone...

but we have to sir... we are here to make money not for lecture...

1)i advice you to use any good system that must have rsi and macd first.

2)see how it works..when to buy and sell(like i trade buy below rsi 30 and sell above 70 and care little about macd)

3)first step done..

4)take any order...(i advice you to try eur/dollar first)

5)MUST USE TAKE PROFIT AND STOPLOSS (FOR EXAMPLE 35 TARGET AND 50 STOPLOSS NEVER MAKE TOO SMALL STOPLOSS OR YOU WOULD SAYING IDOT MAY BE)

6)STARATEGY COMES HERE WHEN YOU ENTER TRADE JUST PRESS ONE BUTTON (PRINT SCREEN BUTTON).......YA I MEAN TAKE A SCREEN SHOT

AND SAVE IT.

7)WAIT FOR TRADE TO COMPLETE..

8)NOW YOU CAN MAP THE ACTUAL WATER OF YOUR SYSTEM..YOU GOT ME?

BECAUSE THESE INDICATORS AND SYSTEM CHANGES THEIR PREVIOUS VALUES AND SIGNALS ACCORDING TO CURRENT VALUES I LOST 140 DOLLARS INTIALLY AFFORTS OF THAT.NOW I HAVING MUCH MUCH BETTER UNDERSTANDING AND AT LEAST I CAN USE PROPER STOPLOSS AND MY WINNING AVERAGE IS ALSO EXCELLENT.BECAUSE ITS RULE THAT EVERY MARKET FOLLOWS "LEARN IT ON YOUR OWN" MAKE YOUR NEXT PLAN AND TEST YOUR SYSTEM.

9)AFTER SOME PRACTICE YOU WILL GET 100% GUARRENTED RESULT EITHER

YOU ARE MISTAKING OR SYSTEM IS FAIL.CORRECT IT PREPARE YOUR WEAPONS AND HUNT THE MARKET.

IF ANY ONE FEEL HURT VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT"

I WANT YOUR SUPPORT ITS MY FIRST POST.IF YOU NEED ANY HELP ABOUT USING OR HAVING PROBLEM PLS PLS TELL ME .

forex is really tough as is any other type of day trading. but i now use a method after a year of figuring out the game that uses one set of rules and it works on 28 pairs and only use 2 indicators on the chart and one in a window below and the win% isn't even really that high but the wins far outweigh the losses. so i feel in my eyes if you can't take a system and trade every major currency that you possibly make money off of then you may have some more searching to do because if it's suited to trade just only a few currencies when you run out of options as to how you trade them, times will get rough. been there, done that. the answers are out there, just keep searching.

What are the odds?

5 years of trying to create a winning EA . . . 200 EA's created using virtually every indicator in existance and not having any success at any timeframe - What are the odds that at least 1 should have worked? I agree with the first post author - What the heck works in live trading???

Basically we are trying to trade noise or chaos. If you ever looked at a noisy AC line on an oscilloscope, you will see the noise. In forex it is random trading noise. The odds in trading against noise is extremely small. The odds, spreads and rules are biased towards the brokers. They make spread money whether you win or lose. I wish I was a broker with a lot of trading hopefuls - I would be living in the tropics right now with a large yacht and drinking a margarita with a ton of spread money in my company - The investors spread money.

The house (broker) wins, and wins and wins, whether you win or mostly lose. Forex trading is worst than throwing craps or rolling the ball on a roulette wheel. I am about to do what post one is doing - Giving up also. I have had a lot more luck trading options in the past. I am not sure what I will try in the near future.

Dave

1Dave7:
5 years of trying to create a winning EA . . . 200 EA's created using virtually every indicator in existance and not having any success at any timeframe - What are the odds that at least 1 should have worked? I agree with the first post author - What the heck works in live trading???

Basically we are trying to trade noise or chaos. If you ever looked at a noisy AC line on an oscilloscope, you will see the noise. In forex it is random trading noise. The odds in trading against noise is extremely small. The odds, spreads and rules are biased towards the brokers. They make spread money whether you win or lose. I wish I was a broker with a lot of trading hopefuls - I would be living in the tropics right now with a large yacht and drinking a margarita with a ton of spread money in my company - The investors spread money.

The house (broker) wins, and wins and wins, whether you win or mostly lose. Forex trading is worst than throwing craps or rolling the ball on a roulette wheel. I am about to do what post one is doing - Giving up also. I have had a lot more luck trading options in the past. I am not sure what I will try in the near future.

Dave

Keep it simple...people are trying to keep safe by adding indicators...when 1 moving average and a trendline brake can do wonders...

Something like that...work short trendline breakouts when price is under moving average...and opposite is true 2...

Files:
h.jpg  490 kb

Pava: Details about your charts, please

Pava,

Would you kindly share with us what indicators (and their settings) you use in the 3 (EURUSD 1min, 5min, and 15min) charts in that screenshot in your last post? Looks like you use the simple combination of trend lines and indicators I've been looking for!

Thanks!

I use 2 templates...for 5min #33...1min & 15min #3...Actual trading is from 5min chart...right click on the trendline formed by fractal channel indicator and name it BS for buy or SS for sell...it will open a trade for you...

Files:
my_sistem.zip  19 kb

I forgot....

Activate 1 trendline for buy if price is above moving average...and for sell if under...also watch the stochastic and CCI...lot's of great entry points...

crazybunny:
Hi gays

i would like to thank all wonderful gays in this fourm ,this fourm helped me alot

however after 4 years of trading forex alot of wining and losts

i found that i always reach the brake even or get some profit and i always lost it again

i realy tried to figure how is the market moving

but tactually it seems to be no roles just outlines

the market become so fast and soemtimes the market in a trend for few hours and suddenly it reverse

as if soemone is playing with all of us

becuase if most of us have loses

who is the wining persons

i think there are pepole playing with us all and laughing on us

but we are the one who cry

anyway i lost my patient after 4years and it seems that nothing works

ot it works some time but not all the time

but this some time cannot make us rich

sometimes i feel the pepole making money from the forex are the brokers and the trainers and book publishers and the gay sellling forex signals and software

and we are the one who pays

please correct me if i am wrong

finally

no sigal can work fine not because it is bad but the market is very choppy

and many fasle signals are there

and entering late and exit late turn to loss

entering in time and exit late turn to loss

entering earlly and exit earlly can make you some profit but very tiny one

and it will dissapear in one wrong trade which will eat the whole profit

sorry for being dissapointed but after loosing much amount of money and time i am very dissapointed if anyone can naswer me before i get crazy

Hi,

I have this in my office:

" There is no such thing as a lucky gambler (trader).

There are just winners and losers,

and the winners are those who control the game!" (brokers)

Mayer Lansky

The EA's, signals, etc... without human intervention are loosers.

Bongo

Thank You, Pava!

Pava,

Thank you VERY much for so generously and quickly sharing your system/files in that .zip file!

2 questions:

Is the EASY.ex4 file an indicator that I should save in the [myMT4platform]/experts/indicators folder, or is that .ex4 file an EA that I should save in the [myMT4platform]/experts folder?

Could you please explain a little more about where to right-click and what to rename to make "it...open a trade" for me?

Thanxxxxxxxx.

Reason: