automated trading

Hi, i'm new to the forex market. I want to use an automated trading system and I don't know how to start.

I have few questions:

- Can I use any broker?

- Do I have to install MT4 or MT5 in my computer?

- How  can I do to automatically trade each time I receive a signal?

Thanks for the information. 

About signals - read this thread Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - first few pages on the thread.

How to Start with Metatrader 5 - this trade may help

And there is key article about Metatrader 5 - this one : MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine!

=======

about your questions

1. yes.

2. yes

3. in case of signals - you do nothing - "automatic" means "without your participation" :)

Anyway - you should read the threads and articles because there are some particularities concerning everything for example.

eprandi:

Hi, i'm new to the forex market. I want to use an automated trading system and I don't know how to start.

I have few questions:

- Can I use any broker?

Start by testing in practice,demo,first, go from there ..

eprandi:

I have few questions:

- Can I use any broker?

Thank you for you reply. My broker uses MT4 so I tried to subscribe to a signal in MT4 terminal but there are no tag for signals. Also I tried to subscribe from the web but I couldn't.

Thanks for your reply 

If you want to get hands dirty in creating EAs and Indicators this article is a good place to begin.

Good luck!

Reason: