HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 68

fxcruiser:
As I take a long overdue breather from the H2 System, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all my new HAMA Family members and friends. I truly value your continued support in my effort to make trading simple and profitable for the newbies and experienced traders alike. Your postings in this thread, I am sure is very much appreciated by those who have read through these 650+ postings and 60+ pages. I am proud of you ALL!

However, you say it in your respective language as I do mine in my languages, THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH! MARAMING SALAMAT SA INYONG LAHAT! MUCHAS GRACIAS A TODOS! The HAMA good times continue

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

All of the thanks goes to you! You have no idea how much your system has simplified my trading. . . I'm able to get in and out of a trade which much more accuracy and many more pips. Don't let the negative statements keep you from your goal; your results have been awesome so far.

Can't wait for Allilah!

Happy pipping,

trade today

GBPUSD today

Files:
ukazka.gif  16 kb

brainjt:
GBPUSD today

Hi

Could you post your BBSqueeze indicator for me, I have one but it is not as nice as yours

regards

howard

H2 System - GBP/USD Trades - 11/14/06

Here are the trades on GBP/USD m5 timeframe today, 11/14/06, with the H2 Sytem.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

cgeorge:
It's time for me to add my 2 cents worth to this forum. I have been following it for months. I have been trading this system for months now. I call it the ribbon before I was aware of this thread. I feel fxcruiser has made a valant effort in helping everyone. All systems will have its drawbacks and only time, testing and self control can and will make anyone sucessfull at trading.

I have always respected TSD as a forum for people to share. Even though I don't post here and rarely ever post on forums, it was quite upseting to see fxcruiser being critisized for all he has done to help everyone. This is not an Oanda forum where everyone takes cheap shots at each other. It takes less effort to post something positive than negative. Don't critisize but make recommendations on how to improve.

Fxcruiser I commend you for helping people because I gave up a while ago, simply because of the recent comments on this thread. I have alot of experience in forex and make my living through this venue. If you would like help refining please post a reply.

George

George,

I meant to respond to your post much earlier but I have been so busy with so many other things. Anyhow, your 2 cents worth is worth a lot more to me. I appreciate you comments and support.

I also would like to take you up on the last part regarding the refinement. I am all ears and eyes to your ideas. Please contact me via PM or email or YM so we can arrange a mutually convenient time to have an online conference and look over some charts. I am looking forward to hear from you.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Yoo fxcrusier from where you stolen the H2 .... Whaaa haahaaa . Crizmass is near if you cant sent the veyron 16,4 the FXX is good too for me .... Muahaaaa haaa haaa . I like santa to sit on my lap ..... muahaahaaahaaa..... Told you ...

Your person and work is deeply appreciated

Cruiser:

I just want to say how much I have enjoyed following your posts and strategy. It is solid gold. HAMA seems to work on many TFs but especially the M5 as you have shown in your recent examples to catch those early moves. Excellent work.

Thus far, I have signed up to join the members lounge and consider it the kind of FX community I desire and need at this stage in my trading (it just ain't no fun going it alone). How many, like myself, have almost given up after years of attempted success only to have the markets fool you again and again. The HAMA approach is indeed a "golden goose" and woe be to all naysayers, who just haven't figured it out, yet choose to complain.

You have my support and whatever resources I can provide to make it profitable for you and others, because it is WORTH IT!

COTtrader

HAMA and Lounge

I, too, fully support this community and the upcoming trading room

Regards

howard

fxcruiser

Say if one missed the break of the bands to go either short or long, would you just sit wait for another opportunity or would you attempt to get in?

trade today

nice trade

Files:
6_hama.gif  41 kb
Reason: