HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 18

Piponacci:
Yes, the .09 seems to work best. One thing, since you've been watching it for the week, does it re-paint at all?

I have not noticed any re-paint at all. But, re-painting may just be in the eye of the beholder. I will continue to keep my eyes on it this coming week.

CAn you help in defining your NTZ (No Trade Zone)? When do I enter and when am I leaving this NTZ?

Great system and simple... the way I like them

Thanks

Ravi

Hi Fxcruiser

What are the levels of the horizontal lines on ravi indicator?

Thanks for all your input in an excellent thread.

Nesalc

Ravi

FXCruiser

Please ignore message above - my eyes were not open.

Kind regards.

Nesalc

webicknell:
CAn you help in defining your NTZ (No Trade Zone)? When do I enter and when am I leaving this NTZ?

Great system and simple... the way I like them

Thanks

Generally, you are entering the NTZ or No Trade Zone at the end of a trend and leaving it when the price bar breaks out of the channel or band with enough momentum to begin a new trend, retracement or pullback.

I will be posting a chart later on to illustrate that further.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

nesalc:
Hi Fxcruiser

What are the levels of the horizontal lines on ravi indicator?

Thanks for all your input in an excellent thread.

Nesalc
nesalc:
FXCruiser

Please ignore message above - my eyes were not open.

Kind regards.

Nesalc

Nesalc, thanks for your initiative and participation.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hello HAMA Traders,

Are you guys still there with me? Anyhow, although I started this thread with just the HAMA PAD as a trading approach and as my only tools to trade, I realized that it may not be as simple as it seems to everybody. As such, may find some difficulties to trade with it.

I have been evaluating a number of ways using some additional indicators to make it easier to identity trade opportunities (entries and exits) and when not to trade using NTZ - no trade zones. I am presenting one of the trade setups in the illustration below. I would greatly appreciate your comments.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Missing HMAs

Hello FXCruiser,

Still here. Excellent setups on the EUR/USD. According to the chart, you have added some hull MAs I believe and maybe something else. Would you mind clarifying if they are officially a part of the system. If so, were they in the last email that you sent out. It appeared to be the same as the inital email you sent back when you started the thread, but could have been an updated version with these HMAs etc. Thanks.

Piponacci:
Hello FXCruiser, Still here. Excellent setups on the EUR/USD. According to the chart, you have added some hull MAs I believe and maybe something else. Would you mind clarifying if they are officially a part of the system. If so, were they in the last email that you sent out. It appeared to be the same as the inital email you sent back when you started the thread, but could have been an updated version with these HMAs etc. Thanks.

Thanks, Piponacci. Those are regular EMAs at different settings. I am still evaluating the HMAs and AMAs. In the meantime, we would have to do with these for now and for those who need them to make HAMA trading adventure easier. We have to make it official so we will all be working off of the same entries and exits, more or less. Of course, with room for discretion.

Always remember to keep your eyes on the ball - price actions, and how they affect/influence those indicators. Soon, you won't need it anymore.

I will be sending out the updated set of indicators and template sometime before the end of the week.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
WOW! I hope you did not stare all day, all nite at your monitor for this EUR/USD "moves" during the EURO Session.

Anyhow, here is another illustration on how these additional indicators may help you in entering and exiting high percentage win trades using HAMA PAD. I have used the bottom indicator - MACD BB, on Tradestation in the past, trading e-mini futures and forex.

Please take a look at the attached snagshot and let me know your feedback.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi fxcruiser,

can u plz post the indicator for MACD BB

kev

Reason: