Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 657

Artyom Trishkin:
This is the Bid price. Another question: how do you know that this particular tick is the last one?

that is the question.

Andrey Sokolov:

this is the question

The answer: you cannot know for sure.
Assuming that the current Close price of the current bar is the one you are looking for is possible.
But what is the point?
Well, you can also use a time machine. If you have it.

Artyom Trishkin:
The answer: you cannot know for sure.
It is possible to assume that the current Close price of the current bar is the one you are looking for.
But what is the point?
You asked whether it is possible to do so

Andrey Sokolov:
Asked the possibility of doing so.
Asking an allegorical question: how do you know which breath will be your last?
No offence - just to make it clear that what you want to know is impossible. I've been there, so to speak...

Andrey Sokolov:
We were asked about the possibility to do so

Is it the last one, or the penultimate one? If it is the last one, it will be the Close[1] price. As soon as a new candle opens, it will be the price of the last tick of the closed candle.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Is it the last one, or the penultimate one? If it is the last one, then this will be the Close[1] price. As soon as a new candle opens, it will be the price of the last tick of the closed candle.

No. It will be the price of the first tick of the current candle. Just to understand, the hep.
The question was how to know the price of the last tick of the current candle.

Andrey Sokolov:
Is it possible to get the closing price of a candle on its last tick?

If you can find out that there will be no more ticks before the bar ends, that's your tick. But it is not real as such, because someone may enter the market with his order, and then there will be one more tick. So, enjoy the first tick of a new bar or you can find out exactly what the last tick of the previous bar was.

Any advice on where to start learning EasyAndFast GUI?

There are so many updates, so many builds, does it make sense to look at the articles from scratch or is the current version of the library not comparable to the first one?

Roman Sharanov:

Can you advise me where better to start learning EasyAndFast GUI?

There are so many updates, so many builds, does it make sense to look at articles from scratch or is the current version of the library not comparable to the first?

What difference does it make which side to start with?

http://tol64.blogspot.com/2015/12/easy-and-fast-gui-mql.html

Where to start? - With the wonderful C++Builder! But it's already dead. It was taken over by RAW-studio.

In fact, theEasy And Fast GUI library has nothing to do purely with trading, because it doesn't contain any trading theory.

But it does not need it.

The authors of this library make it as part of "MQL-applications", i.e. as applied to the quote market.

I think it is very good.

I personally really like it. It's a free C++Builder within MT5. I would like to see it in MT4 as well.

Библиотека "Easy And Fast GUI" для создания графических интерфейсов на MQL
  • tol64.blogspot.com
С этой статьи я начинаю еще одну серию, относящуюся к разработке графических интерфейсов. На текущий момент нет ни одной библиотеки кода, которая позволяла бы легко и быстро создавать качественные графические интерфейсы в MQL-приложениях. Я имею в виду графические интерфейсы, к которым мы все привыкли в известных операционных системах. Цель проекта — дать конечному пользователю такую возможность и научить это делать с помощью моей библиотеки. Я постарался сделать ее максимально понятной в изучении, с возможностями дальнейшего развития.

I am trying to write quotes to a file.

handle_dat=FileOpen("data.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE,';');

FileWrite(handle_dat,mas[x]);

I understand thatFILE_CSV should automatically put a semicolon after each entry. I open the resulting file with notepad - all data are written in a column without separators.

What am I doing wrong?

If I use FileWriteString, then all the data in one line without separators.
Reason: