Hedge - page 4

heres an ea to get you started

i have been using this ea and it has been great, bringing me in 300 +usd on minis per month on the gbpusd usdchf hedge,

but it closed out one hedge for a loss for no known reason? ?? if we can get the bugs fixed in this code this will be a great money spinner

i have been testing this idea for months now and know it works, i have been entering manually and using equity ea to close hedge for profit

heres the ea, the only thing i can think of is i was running stradgy tester at the same time, and it closed the hedge for -170 on my mini

another fault with people have said is when your doing abuy sell hedge it opens them the wrong way round??

Files:

Hello Jonnhy can you join us here?

We are developing an hedge EA with good results so far

hi ya, the multi position expert just adds up the two positions, then takes profit when it reaches it, kaakoos has a good hedging ea you should use on this site

not kaakoos lolol kokas :P

you can find it here

trend hedge 3

I noticed people mentioning the "trendhedge3" indicator

Does this actually exist because i have searched but cannot find it.

Any links would be appreciated

smotty

EA for a hedging strategy

Hi,

I am currenty working this strategy manually, but thinking there must be a way to do this on auto trading. When a pair has been in a ranging condition for a while, it is due to break out of the range. I then open relativly small position in the direction I think it will break out, but have a stop buy or sell order in the opposite direction should the price go against me, say 20 pips out. This position is twise the size. If this stop order hits, I have two positions open, the second twise the size of the first one, I normally go with a 40 pips target. If the second position go against me, I open a third position in the opposite direction again, this position three times the size of the first one. Example as below:

EUR/USD

Buy 0.5lots at 1.12800

Profit target 1.2840

Sell stop 1.0 lots at 1.2780

Sell stop hit, 1.0 lots opened at 1.2780

Profit target 1.2740

Buy stop 1.5 lots at 1.2800

If my target hits on my second position I close out my first postion as well, this gives me a overall profit of 0.5 lots time 20 pips.

If my third postion opens, here a buy stop order, I do keep my other other positions with a a goald to close out my two buy position total 2 lots x 40 pips and my sell position total 1 lots x 60 pips, giving me again a total profit of 0.5 lots time 20 pips.

Of course you can not go on like this forever, but since you are not doubling up your next position, only increase by the size of your initial position, you can keep hedging yourselve quite long, also you margin stay high due to the hedge. Only do this if you expect the price to break out of a range.

What think you, possible to make a EA on this?

yep it does its on this site www.goldenmoneytree.com

it also has some great hedging info on it

Any takers?

Anyone up for a take on this one? Imagine with an EA you could leave it on starting with 1 mini lots, the market would have to range up and down and hit your buy/sell stops 50 times before you get in trouble, if you had an account with USD 10k.

Appreciate any feedbacks.

Hedge EA Coding Needed

I have a Hedging system which is very profitable (90+%) using pivots. I know absolutely nothing about coding but feel this would be a very profitable EA for everyone if it can be done. Anyone interested in coding this ?

Reason: