Hedge - page 7

ajk:
taxes are least of my worry.

I have to pay support to my ex for the child. I don't mind some, just I would like to avoid having to report income on everthing i own.

Does this allow for it. ?

Well i'm not at all an expert or adviser of any kind but i think some reading about offshores in generale didn't hurt no boddy

regards

Looking for EA hedge, basket

I am looking for an EA for trading a basket of currency

options of different lots, buy and sell

toddanderson:
I am looking for an EA for trading a basket of currency options of different lots, buy and sell

Did not understand sorry.

What is "trading a basket of currency"?

You mean attaching EA to one chart and this EA will trade all the pairs mentioned in the settings? It is TSD EAs for H4 or D1 timeframes https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Hedge System Idea

This is a Hedge System that I bought commercially.It is very profitable if controlled.It works on the martingale principle which could be dangerous.I need someone to code the basic idea.From there I would like make changes to make it safer.

Changes:

[1] close all open and pending orders when any TP is reached

[2] put start time----Time Ea will place 1st trade

[3] a indicator to determine if the 1st trade should be a buy or sell order

[4] Money Management System

Adjustable Inputs:

Hedge Spread

TP

Start Time

Lot Size

Money Management

Files:
profit_hedge.pdf  111 kb

looks interesting. I am not sure how to code the 3rd and 4th orders hmmm....

any help on how to do this? It would have to be timed somehow. maybe if 2nd order if x pips away is placed that the third could go in at the same time? This could get tough to manage.

Ea Idea.

This might be a hedging strategy. However I am not sure. The list of various strategies is long. I am not a programmer, however I feel that this might work out.

All I want to do is to enter a position, then have the following occur;

some sort of money management would be good as well.

if current price is 1.2000 then create 2 order higher and lower to this price:

Buy 1.2020 T/P 1.2060, S/L 1.2000

Sell 1.1980 T/P 1.1940 S/L 1.2000

This is just an example. It is better to create several orders with lower T/P and

S/L.

1) Maybe cancel the order that didn't go forward.

if the Trend goes up, then cancel the sell. And vice-versa.Not sure if you need indicators or not.. I am sure that would be decent.

2) As another late-night wish. Like the TSD ea. I would just like it to attach to one pair, but it would be able to work across all.

Thanks if you can help.

Money-Penny

Looking for Hedging EA

I found a commercial hedging EA but I have not been able to get a response from the author so I am hoping that one of the folks here may have a similar EA available.

This EA opens a buy and sell order and then places a doubled sell order when a 30 pip gain is realized. The first buy order is also closed and another buy order issued (this is done each time a new sell order is created). A doubled sell order is issued for each 30 pip increase until a 30 pip drop is seen and then all orders are closed.

I have attached a chart that I hope illustrates what I have said above.

Files:
chart.pdf  98 kb

Hedge Scalper EA request

On paper this strategy will NEVER fail. It will always make 1 pip profit. Lets see if it holds up in the real test.

I came up with an idea for an EA which would hedge scalp all markets... The main EA would be Fibonacci lines which would function as a trigger to open the trade every time the price would touch one of the 3 main fib lines: 38.2, 50 and 61.8

When one of these lines is touched it should open a long and short at the same time with no slippage.. so it should open both at exactly the same time.

The stop loss for both long and short possitions would be the spread x 2.

The Take profit for both long and short possitions should be Spread x 2 + 1.

As an added insurance to instill that the trade will be successful, there will be another indicator used as well... That will be the momentum indicator. This will judge the volatility which is what you want wile making these scalping trades.

With that being said, an added opening condition would be that the momentum indicator must be above 100.

both indicators are in this ea which i included.. I had a programmer working on something else which didn't pan out. However, with the framework already in place.. I thought that this would be a perfect platform for a scalping strategy that i just mentioned.

***Also***

It would be ideal if the lot sizes could be calculated based on a ratio to the balance. Why, because i'm lazy.. lol

but if not, then manual lots will be fine.

However, it is imperative that the lots will have to be the same size on both positions when they are automatically initiated.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.. I'm looking forward to seeing what someone comes up with.

Files:
Reason: