Hedge - page 6

hello pivot max and pivot min is currently optimized for GBPUSD, if you use it for different currency you must set it to differnt valuse , for USDJPY it must be set loweror just set it to 0 eo it will calculate all the time.

Ive currently stopped developing this EA because casey no longer replies...

Good Luck!

Mikhail

mikhaildgreat:
hello pivot max and pivot min is currently optimized for GBPUSD, if you use it for different currency you must set it to differnt valuse , for USDJPY it must be set loweror just set it to 0 eo it will calculate all the time.

Ive currently stopped developing this EA because casey no longer replies...

Good Luck!

Mikhail

MikHail,

I can help with this EA since I have the strategy. How can I help?

TimeFreedom

TimeFreedom:
MikHail,

I can help with this EA since I have the strategy. How can I help?

TimeFreedom

The EA is not profitable in backtest. I think there is something missing or wrong with the system. If you could backtest this and spot a way to make this paricular trading sytem profitable, than we can continue working on this EA.

Kind Regards,

Mikhail

mikhaildgreat:
The EA is not profitable in backtest. I think there is something missing or wrong with the system. If you could backtest this and spot a way to make this paricular trading sytem profitable, than we can continue working on this EA.

Kind Regards,

Mikhail

MikHail,

First thing I noticed is the EA does not always rehedge after closing a profitable side.

TimeFreedom

its not supposed to, if the market goes against you it will rehedge 12 pips from the next pivot point where you took profit. thats why in the long run its not profitable this 12 points add up into small consistent losses...

Offshore hedge fund forex

Dear colleges,

I would like to start a tread about hedge funds and hedge fund offshore.

I know that it may not be related to MetaTrader and all, However, I would like to share some ideas with the Elite Community (ONLY).

Regards

Klinkz

Hi.

- Did you consider "OffShores" to avoid to pay tax ?

If yes, looking to the new laws : just open an account in a regulated offshore country (to avoid scam and bankcorupty) like Luxemburg (EU). Many funds exits here and added values and benefits have not taxes.

dswk:
Hi.

- Did you consider "OffShores" to avoid to pay tax ?

If yes, looking to the new laws : just open an account in a regulated offshore country (to avoid scam and bankcorupty) like Luxemburg (EU). Many funds exits here and added values and benefits have not taxes.

Thank you for the reply. Here is a site that i found about hedge fund. www.hedgefundlounge.com.

Has any one gone through the process of openning a fund an could comment on it thank you.

hedge funds

taxes are least of my worry.

I have to pay support to my ex for the child. I don't mind some, just I would like to avoid having to report income on everthing i own.

Does this allow for it. ?

I want one thing,

W I N

Reason: