Hedge - page 3

I don't know, I will read carefully the manual before and then I will make a forward test in a demo account. The EA seems that doesn't have time limitation. greetings

rmeruane:
I don't know, I will read carefully the manual before and then I will make a forward test in a demo account. The EA seems that doesn't have time limitation. greetings

hi

thx for your reply.i'll do forward testing too.it would be nice if you post the link of bill's web site.i did my best but i have not been able to vist it.

cheers

correlator EA

I have found the Bill Barnsley Correlation EA

Hello rmeruane

Can u send the EA as mg4 file its sent as ex4 file.

thanks

The forum is http://www.bulletinboards.com/Chkpswd.cfm?comcode=JHGREEN&x=x&x=x, but I don't know the password.

I got the ex4 EA and the pdfs here:

http://homepage.mac.com/billbarnsley/FileSharing50.html

Password: Friend

You can folow the author of correlator thread here

Hi:

Anyone can recommend me a interest free broker?

I am very new in this hedge catagory, and would like to learn more.

If I am long in GBPJPY @ the 1st broker, why I need to short the same pair @ the 2nd free interest broker account?

Can I just go long (GBPJPY) pair to my IBFX broker account?

Thanks!

kokas:
You can folow the author of correlator thread here

Hi Samahdi

You dont need an interest free broker. Have a look to other threads and look also for GMT-Hedging. Karl

Hedge Scalper... Why not??

Ok, This is a brainstorm idea, so here it goes...

a hedge Ea (like correlator for instance) that take profit not at a predifined value on $ but on small pips each time.

It can monitor several charts to see what is the best pair to enter the trade, we can use this indicators. Only close positive trades (swap included)

Anyone interested?

More on the indicators here

Files:

kokas:
Ok, This is a brainstorm idea, so here it goes...

a hedge Ea (like correlator for instance) that take profit not at a predifined value on $ but on small pips each time.

It can monitor several charts to see what is the best pair to enter the trade, we can use this indicators. Only close positive trades (swap included)

Anyone interested?

More on the indicators here

Which timeframe?

Or it is just indicator and not EA?

hello newdigital this is just indicators, that might be helpfull for hedging strategies that are appearing everywhere

Reason: