Hedge

hi all,

i have been looking for a hedge ea for months now but not having much luck

there is bound to be a free ea out that can do hedge trades and take profits at given equity level???

so any help in the right direction would be great or any of yous wrote your own?? im learnng mt quotes but way off making an ea

thanks

j

johnboy:
hi all,

i have been looking for a hedge ea for months now but not having much luck

there is bound to be a free ea out that can do hedge trades and take profits at given equity level???

so any help in the right direction would be great or any of yous wrote your own?? im learnng mt quotes but way off making an ea

thanks

j

JohnBoy,

Can you point me to info on Bill Barnsley's strategy?

TimeFreedom

please post rules

Can you post the rules?

tnx

heres is his site

its a simple ea, it basicly opens a hedging pair of your choice an lets it sit until it reaches your equity profit target say 300 usd

takes profit then reenter the hedge

heres his site

http://homepage.mac.com/billbarnsley/FileSharing50.html

Password: Friend

class hoping some can write me one

Hetro Pair Hedging EA

Hi all

some days ago i got an eamil from a hedg founds club that offers siganls for hetro pair hedging.i saw the statments and it looked good to me.the idea behind this method is "Comtroling the market by the market"

we choose two pairs, one high volatile and the other less.(GBPUSD and URUSD).we do our entry in the higher volatile pair and istead of sl we use an opposite position in less volatile pair(EURUSD)we never close any hedg positions in loss, all must be close on profit.As i see in the attached performances in the site(http://www.fx-hedgefunds.com/modules/tinyd1/) some of positions have been opened for a month.any way they trade base on the corelation and so on.i developed an EA based on this concept(special thx to shadowwz who coded it for me).it does the entries based on silver trend signal and ATRStop indicator as a filter and no sl.

important properties:

NO_Trades=how many traes(couple positions)can be open toghether[Def.=3]

net_profit =when each couple positions(opened at the same date and time) be in net_profit(in pips) the EA closes the positions.[30-50 pips suggested]

net_loss=the same story as above but for loss in pips.

so those are the most important prop. tha need to be checked.i have no clue what time frame is the best but i think H4 would be the first option.at the end i share the Ea for forward test and more developement.

any comment are apperciated.

P.S:The EA should ttached only on GBPUSD chart.

hedging systems

hi,

i to am into this hedging,

it is far safer than normal trading

im using gbpusd long usdchf long with good results just entering blindly an leaving my laptop on 24-7 i have a equity ea that takes profit when the over all hedge reaches a set amount of dollars, so i can leave it for days if needed, just collecting swap.

i have been looking for a hedging ea for months

great

has it got any bugs or problems,im thinking of paying a professional coder to make me one but maybe i wont need to i will play with your ea

there are alot of good hedging systems with different cash input

you ever heard of bill barnsleys ea??

johnboy:
hi,

i to am into this hedging,

it is far safer than normal trading

im using gbpusd long usdchf long with good results just entering blindly an leaving my laptop on 24-7 i have a equity ea that takes profit when the over all hedge reaches a set amount of dollars, so i can leave it for days if needed, just collecting swap.

i have been looking for a hedging ea for months

great

has it got any bugs or problems,im thinking of paying a professional coder to make me one but maybe i wont need to i will play with your ea

there are alot of good hedging systems with different cash input

you ever heard of bill barnsleys ea??

What is the Bill Barnsley EA and where could one find it.

JOHNBOY

can you confirm please

gbpusd long

usd chf long

Jhonboy

.....i have a equity ea that takes profit when the over all hedge reaches a set amount of dollars....

can you put your EA please

Reason: