HedgeMulti EA-Coding Help Please

The EA attached is my attempt to recreate a popular hedging ea. I am not a coder and the ea doesn't work properly. I have used IgorAD's MultiPositionExpert as a starting point. See this thread www.forex-tsd.com/expert-analysis/3326-equity-ea-anyone.html?highlight=equity+ea

The aim of the ea is to open two opposing positions in two correlated currencies, wait till the correlation swings in your favour and the ea will close the two trades at a profit. The ea will detect that the positions have been closed and immediately re-open two new positions.

There are numerous strategies involving positive swap pairs and correlation indicators who will benefit from the ea. Johnboy suggested taking both sides of correlation, 1.buying GBPUSD selling EURUSD

2.selling GBPUSD buying EURUSD

so that the correlation swings back and forth you will be always making some pips.

If a coder amongst us could have a look at the code and make it work, hopefully any traders who like this style of trading will be able to benefit.

This is a link to an overlay chart of the GBPUSD & EURUSD(hourly) so you can get an idea how these two pairs look.

www.futuresource.com/charts/charts.jsp?s=FXEUUSMUL&o=FXBPUSMUL&a=V%3A60&z=800x550&d=medium&b=bar&st=

waltini

Files:

great profits with little risk hedging

hi walt

i have been doing some testing myself as you know, with hedging an it is has been very profitable, even only using mini with various ratios.

risk is minimal, the more cash in the account the better, to cope with negitive swings

using full lots with enough margin say 15k(most drawdown so far=$107 minis) this, by my calculations from minis. profits of at least $1000 usd should be possible!!!!

im going to get to work an start coding to!!!

i even remember seeing a hedge trader for sale for $50 with code included,

if i could find the dam website would buy and try to improve it, if it needed this, i think it came with money back offer if not happy

i will keep searching and start learning to code

j

Hi,

I think correlation indicator will be useful.

Files:

i agree

i made 200 pips this week trading correlation swings on usdjpy and usdchf

also traded usdchf and usdcad

plenty of others could be traded

very doable

how does the correlation indicator work

hi, nice indicator i take it it works by showing postive negitive swings?? best place to enter as close to the 0 line as possible???

is it reliable??

also could anyone explain to me the usdjpy and usdchf hedge???

just 1:1 ratio???

j

johnboy:
hi walt

i have been doing some testing myself as you know, with hedging an it is has been very profitable, even only using mini with various ratios.

risk is minimal, the more cash in the account the better, to cope with negitive swings

using full lots with enough margin say 15k(most drawdown so far=$107 minis) this, by my calculations from minis. profits of at least $1000 usd should be possible!!!!

im going to get to work an start coding to!!!

i even remember seeing a hedge trader for sale for $50 with code included,

if i could find the dam website would buy and try to improve it, if it needed this, i think it came with money back offer if not happy

i will keep searching and start learning to code

j

The websiteyou seek is below:

http://www.forex-experts.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

nice one thanks

great thanks mate have you tried it yourself??

wheres my credit card!!!!!

j

This seams to be a reasonable EA but there are not much trades avaiable to evaluate. Notice that the statment is from the begining of the year.

I believe that it could be better...

i been testing a while and am gona give it a shot

you ever heard of bill barnsley??

he has been doing this with 100 traders(that pay 100usd a month for the same kind of ea) for profit for months with no losses! its not a widely known system but its a steady earner, i will get my 50 bucks back in days

what systems are you using yourself matey???

j

Three similar threads

It seems we have three similar threads which have started at the same time.

If the others are happy perhaps we could combine them into one.

One has been started by Harryhid and has progressed further than mine.

www.forex-tsd.com/expert-advisors-metatrader-4/3498-buy-gbp-usd-sell-euro-usd.html

The other is by Kamyar.

www.forex-tsd.com/expert-analysis/3507-hetro-pair-hedging-ea.html

Shall we start a new thread or join in?

waltini

Hi BoxingisLife

Hallo. Can you please explain an newbie in detail how to do that. karl

Reason: