Traders joking, the beginning - page 72

Trading today:

Files:
usdjpy_1.jpg  250 kb

500 pip + holiday spike, someone maybe needed to pay those Christmas bills early

Files:
spiky.gif  17 kb

Error code #408 - many traders asked about what does it mean in metatrader.

So, it means the following:

Files:
timeout.jpg  39 kb

error #429:

error #409:

error #599:

error #401:

Files:
conflict.jpg  38 kb
toom_1.jpg  46 kb
599.jpg  34 kb
401.jpg  43 kb

After a long night or day trading or birthday partying, nothing like some breakfast in bed

Files:

The most successful sort of advertisment is the sort that does not look like an advertisment

Try answering as if the question took you by compleet suprise

You're the one

If I had known I was going to live that long, I would have better taken care of myself!

No sacrifice,no victories

It is better to be married to a man you can be happy with, than to a man you can't be happy without

Seeke out ye goode in everie man, and speke of alle the beste ye can; then wil alle men speke wel of thee and say how kynde of hearte ye bee

Immigrants here do not make it very far from the boats they came on

Oh, we all do dumb things... That's what makes us human

Every man has his price... No that for you. That price may be your soul..

Successful people make money. It's not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to

u look fucking good today-that's cool

Excuse me! Breakfast, before

Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down

Training is everything. Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education

His talent was as natural as the pattern that was made by the dust on a butterfly's wings. At one time he understood it no more than the butterfly did and he did not know when it was brushed or marred. Later he became conscious of his damaged wings and of their construction and he learned to think and could not fly any more because the love of flight was gone and he could only remember when it had been effortless

- Do not try and bend the spoon! That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth!

- What truth?

- There is no spoon.

- There is no spoon?

- Then you'll see that it's not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself!

"The Matrix"

Great cry little wool

:)

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least

A man is not old as long as he is seeking something

When people agree with me, I always feel that I must be wrong

You may easily play a joke on a man who likes to argue - agree with him

The fellow that agrees with everything you say is either a fool or he is getting ready to skin you.

Hubbard, Kin

I seek the Presidency not because it offers me a chance to be somebody, but because it offers a chance to do something.

Nixon

I am a great friend to public amusements, for they keep people from vice.

Johnson, Samuel

Whoever serves his country well has no need of ancestors.

Voltaire

The world is governed more by appearances than by realities, so that it is fully as necessary to seem to know something as to know it.

Webster

He does it with a better grace, but I do it more natural.

Shakespeare

Beauty is only skin deep, but it's a valuable asset if you are poor or haven't any sense.

Hubbard, Kin

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Shakespeare

-----------

Stephen Lamport on One.

- Who?

- Prince of Wales’s private secretary.

- Balmoral.

- He says it’s urgent.

It’s all right

- Good morning

- Good morning

- The Prince of Wales has asked me to thank you for your kind words.

- Not at all.

- Was that it?

- Er… yes.

- Goodbye.

Bizarre ...

-------------

A tie for those xxtra formal occasions, or maybe as a gift for someone's birthday

Files:
Reason: