Traders joking, the beginning - page 69

newdigital:
All your difficulties please post here.

My difficulties.

I found some indicator. The first it is exp file. Second - I do not understand anything. All that I know that it is russian indicator to estimate the trend.

reminds me ofdragon chart:)

this is page 69,

this video will make you LOL -- rolling on the floor will not be count as smirk -- Guaranteed

Legendary Forex Trader Jimmy Wong trading LIVE! - YouTube

it remind me of people talking their high school in the freshman year, some schools are just SNL

if you don't LOL , then you will have your pip spread back

you just don't know our pip spread if we sell your LOTs later of the day when market really volatile

watching a few webcast on live-trading too webinar -- webseminar, the Host intelligence is well above my level, all I heard was HORSE RACING commentary -- do you value your indicators treasure now ?

does she have a clue -- guessing

Chart Patterns and the Initial Trend - YouTube

FOREX entry is like a box of chocolate

we should expect a loss first

then jump around the room to find tissue to turn around the losses, otherwise, it would be a sticky situation esp if you ate too much at any ONE TIME

Did you receive free copy?

Files:
8igln.jpg  44 kb

cat gone

just merely 1500 dollar, you can turn back the clock

I like "this forum"?????

I have a very large seashell collection. I keep them scattered on beaches all over the world.

the world is the oyster - last post - he intend to say that

------ we should know it is a game of sea wave surfing, as long as you can still stand on top of the board, while surfing, you are collecting your winnings, but quite easy to go under

Reason: