Traders joking, the beginning - page 74

Some more to listen

No comment ...

Files:
banks.jpg  53 kb

Just to listen something during the weekend.

Just to listen some international music during this week:

People are living in international way irrespective off any f* cking governmental policy.

So, it is about Turkey in Chinese language:

mrtools:
A Sharing marriage...

The old man placed an order for one hamburger, French fries and a drink.

He unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half, placing one half in front of his wife.

He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.

He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them . As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them were looking over and whispering.

Obviously they were thinking, 'That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them.'

As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table and politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said, they were just fine - they were used to sharing everything

People closer to the table noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink.

Again, the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them.

This time the old woman said 'No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything.'

Finally, as the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked 'What is it you are waiting for?'

She answered --

PS=== I don't like CHINESE too ( I don't know how many % gene of mine is from that gene pool), I thinkchina people are == china-nese, so british got HK as lease from china -- hahahah, a city that can build to NYC in 2/3 of the time

we have LESS INDIAN people, much less percentage than in LONDON or SINGAPORE though

'THE TEETH.'

after we READ this , we were thinking -- IS THIS A RIDDLE ?

how it can be related to forex, even it is a riddle -- free meal or what

then we may remember in 1 episode of FRIENDS (tv sitcom)

JOEY got a new girl friend in the restaurant -- JOEY like her because she "nibble" on the chicken wings

refer back to this story

-- about burger

One group of traders might do a BIG CHUNK of bite during last week trading (there was news)

another group of traders who suddenly incur big loss last week, because they used to nibble on the progressive steady candle and trendline

Therefore, we know there are bankers and investment firm who can put ceiling and floor price during several hours

there are NEWS which got expectation and release period (some EA could be good at handling news)

and there are people who just pray for success , they believe in watchful eyes

-- so your cup of tea is .......

anyway, read this story again, to see WHETHER you got enough INTELLIGENCE to see the relevance | metaphor to forex trading !! -- I finally got it today

there are fuel surge on european weather last week

I know what thailand people are praying for

they pray very warm weather given to LONDON , so when the 15cm snow suddenly melt -- very quickly

LONDON can hold the tsunami olympic, while thailand may take away the dry land olympic during 2012 -- I just put this in my fav. local university [as poster size] -- that was me ---- >> www.tiny.cc/UK_U

this is NOT A JOKE -- totally liberal democrat CE2017 -- chief executive of HK 2017

to be a possible Chief executive CONTESTING candidate is simple

-- HONG KONG CITIZENs only

therefore with my BLOOMBERG-given Gifted POLITICAL CELEBRITY -- POLITICAL INTELLIGENT (i.e. gifted solutions for the local state govt)

in the CE2012 university campus campaign

CE with benefits

I will list out 5 bulletins

CE with benefits

-- i.e the definition of CE with benefit are all those intended to run CE during 2017 meaning any HONG KONG citizen who fill in the forms (below) and running the political campaign (youtube, twitter, plastic posters, newspapers POLITICAL aganda after filling in the form -- even any 20 to 55 years old can help their parents to do it)

will get these benefits for reimbursement (please concur these bulletin with the www link)

1 ---- election expense be reimbursed

2 ---- school entrance for SPEECH

3 ----- allowance with reasonable stationery

4 ---- legal advisory with all fringe benefits

5 ---- transparent in getting half of the election committee votes i.e. if too many intended CE candidates during 2017 HONG KONG election, they will run the process of picking the presidential material and spin-dr uuntil ONLY 1 (one intended contesting candiate receive half of the 1000-2000 members of election cimmittee vote, you can imagine, if PLENTY of HONG KONG CITIZENS running 2017 CE election, will it take enoursmous amount of money to coffee bean filter until just one bean get through the filter

this is the NOTES that I made as I am running 2012 (Now)

Keep the economy growing by enhance international trade, promote employment growth, professional go international

http://tiny.cc/woodadmin22

http://www.eac.gov.hk/en/chief/2012ce_election_form.htm

I wish that this one was a joke, but unfortunately we are not that lucky : French min deletes stay indoors tip for homeless | Reuters

THE ROCK OBAMA

http://www.nbc.com

Reason: