Good international music:
welcome to give it some HITS ratio
you may wanna to read this (in english--> click the blue)
FUN to know
if you prefer, you may translate to your own language ( chrome browser is better for this link)
oke, this is a joke, I could say it E-PePDbXm6ly
討論版 • 主題 - 醫療 衛生 政綱
ht tp://w w w.yo utube.com/watch?v=PePDbXm6lyE
3 short answers in deutsch ´´ make it flash and show to G14
what is the number between 1 and 5
A -- eins
B -- drei
C -- fünf
answer is **B drei three
after you meet your friend, you will say
AA -- ich hoffe dich bald zu sehen
BB --- Abgemacht
CC -- es das erste dass du hier
taking a short trip to visit your friend, you will take
aa -- der bus
bb -- der Krankenwagen
cc -- das Feurer
commercial airline is called
Floor traders ...
Not joking this is for real
Temporal Distortion on Vimeo
No comment ...
Old Russian game "find your vehicle"
I will remove the snow in half a week time, but that was my 1/2 day effort in the embassy
but current charting analysis is very difficult, even if we use 1H and compress ( hit minus sign) -- I have no clues how the big boys doing -- maybe the greece default issue
oooh, I send a brand new DVD (the movie title that I like) to our city MAYOR, we call it CE here
and got a thank you notes from his office sec.
but I wanna to meet with the THINK TANK of the city government though ! damn it, I did not get the time-slot
Stop loss for sell - stop loss for buy,
who is this guys who is moving the market?
To those who it will be morning soon!!!!!!!!
Heywood Banks - Toast - YouTube
Puns for Educated Minds
1. The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.
2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian ....
3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.
4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.
8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
9. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
11. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
12. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other: 'You stay here; I'll go on a head.'
13. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.
14. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'
15. The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.
16. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
17. A backward poet writes inverse.
18. In a democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.
20. If you jumped off the bridge in Paris , you'd be in Seine.
21. A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, 'I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger.'
23. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.
24. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, 'I've lost my electron.' The other says 'Are you sure?' The first replies, 'Yes, I'm positive.'
25. There was the person who sent ten puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did