Traders joking, the beginning - page 334

Files:
slim-force.jpg  81 kb

Are you excited about the Academy Awards on Sunday night? I love the Academy Awards because, as they say, the Academy Awards are an early predictor of the Academy Awards.

HaHa....:) http://www.navy.mil/navydata/nav_legacy.asp?id=146

Down & Out...Roger that...................................

"just got a text message from my son

in the US Military.

His 3-day pass was revoked and was ordered

to standby status for deployment within

48 hrs. He was not allowed to leave

the base.

Maybe he's heading to Ukraine,

he was not told where he was being

deployed but that is a hotspot right

now or maybe he knew but didn't tell

me cause he knew I would worry.

I guess the shit is about to hit

the fan.

any other parents worried right now ???"

This week President Obama told his supporters that they are doing God's work by helping to promote Obamacare. God said, “Whoa, there. Look, I'm flattered. But Obamacare, that’s all you, man. Don’t involve me in that mess. ”

America had been shipping a lot of stuff to Russia during the World War II, including condoms.

In private talks with Truman, Stalin said that he appreciated the condom shipments, but American condoms were too small for Russian men. Truman said he would take care of the problem.

When he got back to the US, he ordered that the next condom shipment should be extra-large only, but that the boxes should be re-labeled "Texas Medium" .

"A old buddy called from Fort Campbell said the 101st airborne is mobilizing. He also told me the 82nd airborne and 10th Mountain division have canceled all leaves" - must be just a precaution...

Jay Leno...step aside!... Obama warns Russia of 'costs' for any military intervention in Ukraine

There is always a price to pay................eventually...for any military "intervention"...Serbia, Libya, Iraq...etc...etc....etc...

Getting ready for WAR

Files:

It is decided...this will be a blow to Putin that he won't be able to handle...Obama made a warning to him and Obama delivered...he might not go to G8 summit!...Beat this you crazy Russian! Putin Might Face G-8 Boycott as Obama Warns Russia on Ukraine - Businessweek

Files:
gmnkpist.jpg  29 kb
Reason: