Traders joking, the beginning - page 492

here is one more

Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can`t think of anything I need. $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love,

Your $on

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love,

Dad

There's a new device that allows airline passengers to completely isolate themselves from their row mates. The device is called a baby.

Files:
1_12.jpg  36 kb

President Obama has appointed a new head of the Secret Service. The new Secret Service director was so excited that he jumped over the White House fence for joy.

Chris Christie addressed recent stories about his change in personality and said, “There's only one Chris Christie.” He said the only time there are two Chris Christies is when he's buying seats on a plane.

Files:
1_13.jpg  33 kb

Jeb Bush gave a speech yesterday. He had a pretty rough time. He accidentally said that ISIS has 200,000 men instead of 20,000, and then he mispronounced the name of the terrorist group Boko Haram. So if history has taught us anything, Jeb is well on his way to winning the White House.

Files:
1_14.jpg  53 kb

Do you know who is ready to go with the presidential campaign? Jeb Bush. Jeb already has plans to end the war in Iraq that his brother started. All he needs is a hot tub time machine.

Files:
1.jpeg  39 kb
Reason: