Traders joking, the beginning - page 487

Pava:
Це перемога!.............

Ого! украинская мова! Пава, неожиданно! но приятно!

Brian Williams of NBC News has admitted he embellished a story about being in a helicopter that was shot at in Iraq. Williams says the helicopter part was true but it was a coin-operated helicopter outside of a Chuck E. Cheese. It was in a bad part of Connecticut.

Files:
1_30.jpg  27 kb

Lance Armstrong hit two parked cars. In legal parlance that's known as a "Double Lohan."

Ella:
Ого! украинская мова! Пава, неожиданно! но приятно!

не думал не гадал он(a)

Pava:
не думал не гадал он(a)

нда)) ты пользуешься google-translater или сам?)

Ella:
нда)) ты пользуешься google-translater или сам?)

I type in russian text into google-translatOr...and tell it to translate it to me in Russian...then I copy and paste it over here

Pava:
I type in russian text into google-translatOr...and tell it to translate it to me in Russian...then I copy and paste it over here

hehe)) you type in russian text and tell google-translat r to translate it to you in russian? ... русский, значит! круто замаскировался!)))) меня не проведёшь!

как жизнь в LA? там вам не Сибирь!) снега прислать пока не растаял?))))

Files:
1_6.jpeg  9 kb

Ferrari just debuted a new muscle car that can go from zero to 124 miles per hour in under nine seconds. Drivers here in L.A. said, "How fast can it go from zero to 3 miles an hour? Because that's really as fast as you can go here."
Reason: