Forum Annals: Quotes of the day - page 71

And under every bush there is a table and a house ready...
I ask the honourable participants to move to the thread, maybe to the thread you are already in - TA or something you don't know about

Arctik:
Мне одному кажется что я х..ю сморозил или нет?))))))))))))
Ishim:
it's the norm here.

Unable to win on random quotes

Svinozavr:

Don't guess. If you don't know what to do, don't do anything.

It doesn't matter where you open a position - it's the risk you take that matters.

Gentlemen "soothsayers" trying to guess the future from the past, print this out and keep it in front of you!

And reread it, reread it until you fully understand it!

PapaYozh:

Gentlemen "soothsayers" trying to guess the future from the past, print this out and keep it in front of you!

And reread, reread until you get the gist of it!

Is that a mantra or something? :-)

That's a shortcut to nirvana.

Tanya: 25.06.2012 22:01
Нашла в сети советник работающий по фракталам, но он открывает сделки спустя несколько баров после фрактала. Почему так? Может кто нибудь знаком с этой проблемой.

A few bars after the fractal, the price has already gone in the opposite direction. I'd rather not wait and open right away. Then the price is usually always worse.

From this thread.

C-4:

faa1947:

Just from econometrics point of view I understand now that it is necessary to use only redrawing indicators and it is better not to use non-drawing ones.

Yes, yes, yes. Also we should add redrawing orders to redrawing indicators and that will be a total econometric idyll.

Source: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139883/page10

kapli:

chto nada delat kogda robot v live ne vkluchaetsia a na testere rabotaet?
alsu:
zaplatit razrabotchiku!

Here.

Copied from here.

C-4:

Do you like it? Take your pick:

DmitriyN:

Do you like it? Take your pick:

Is there a special programme for these things?
Reason: