Traders joking, the beginning - page 105

Laughing all the way to the bank...which bank???:)

Files:
bankexposure.jpg  127 kb

just like forex hot tips

No comment ...

Todd Akin, the Republican Senate candidate from Missouri, is under fire for his controversial comments that women who are "legitimately raped are less likely to get pregnant.” The good news? Candidates who are legitimately that stupid are less likely to get elected.

PS: the original statement was "If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has a way to shut that whole thing down." It sounds even more stupid when you read the original

As I said a couple of times, I think that this thread is far more serious than it's name is revealing, so, here is one article for which one can not decide easily should we laugh, cry or be very angry :

Spyware Matching FinFisher Can Take Over IPhones

FinFisher spyware made by U.K.-based Gamma Group can take control of a range of mobile devices, including Apple Inc. (AAPL)’s iPhone and Research in Motion Ltd. (RIM)’s BlackBerry, an analysis of presumed samples of the software shows.

The program can secretly turn on a device’s microphone, track its location and monitor e-mails, text messages and voice calls, according to the findings, being published today by the University of Toronto Munk School of Global Affairs’ Citizen Lab. Researchers used newly discovered malicious software samples to further pull back the curtain on the elusive cyber weapon.

Spyware Matching FinFisher Can Take Over IPhones - Bloomberg

Wild Life Photography:

Files:
69788186_n.jpg  132 kb

PS: Ivan Illich is (was) this one : Ivan Illich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ("Ivan Illich was an Austrian philosopher, Roman Catholic priest, and "maverick social critic")

Files:
sx.jpg  30 kb

schools excel in teaching how to sit without moving in one place for extended periods of time...

perspective

don't presume that trading floor people

earning money in forex

as if we lost, then if the zero sum is the presumption for all people trading, then we assume trading floor big boys won

forex is something that is hardest amongst all investment, so I just learn here, and may apply my knowledge elsewhere

Reason: