Here we go..!! Prosource Indicator

Ok This is my first contribution . (I found it in a forum). A guy is selling an EA made with this indicator in eBay (ProsourceEA). It looks amazing..!!!

Greetings..!

Gustavo Cardenas

P.D. Please if someone has the source code post it

Files:
pros.jpg  48 kb
prosource.ex4  6 kb

prosource

Dont know of any source code for prosource but someone had this indicator named trend envelopes that works the same to get the arrow on the external settings of the indicator needs to be 1 on signal.Also attached expert from Yahoo forum using this prosource indicator.

mrtools

what are the results of it?

ghcardenas:
Ok This is my first contribution . (I found it in a forum). A guy is selling an EA made with this indicator in eBay (ProsourceEA). It looks amazing..!!!

Greetings..!

Gustavo Cardenas

P.D. Please if someone has the source code post it

It looks like TrendEnvelopes indicator by Igorad posted on our forum (for free).

mrtools:
Dont know of any source code for prosource but someone had this indicator named trend envelopes that works the same to get the arrow on the external settings of the indicator needs to be 1 on signal.Also attached expert from Yahoo forum using this prosource indicator. mrtools

I searched for "perkypro" and found nothing. No help on Google either. Can you refer me to a thread with info on this EA or can you answer my questions?

Does the EA use the trendenvelopes indicator, the prosource indicator, both? Or are the 2 indicators for manual trading?

I put both indicators in the indicators folder in case the EA needs them. The indicators are almost identical except prosource has arrows. Do you know what the optimal settings are for the EA?

UseNRTR ?

AccountlsMini ? I have a 1World account so I set this to false.

Stoploss ?

Trailing Stop ?

Trailing Stop Type ?

Take Profit ?

Signal Candle ?

Thanks a lot.

mrtools:
Dont know of any source code for prosource but someone had this indicator named trend envelopes that works the same to get the arrow on the external settings of the indicator needs to be 1 on signal.Also attached expert from Yahoo forum using this prosource indicator. mrtools

Dont understand how I get the arrows

Kind Regards

trend envelopes

Dont understand how I get the arrows Kind Regards

Hi Tony

When putting trend envelopes on chart, in inputs, use signal = 0, change it to 1 and you get the arrows.

tools

Anyone got good settings for this? what is

UseNRTR = 1/0 ?

Thanks

This indicator is awesome but the EA doesnt work?

Could someone make an EA just to open and close positions based on the arrows popping up on a 4HR chart?

Basically up arrow close all short open long, down arrow close all long open short with variable lots and SL , TP for those who want it?

Make it read the signal not market feed?

Damn that would be a profitable EA why hasnt someone already made it?

alert

Can some one please post this indicator with a alert. Prosource or TrendEnvelopes indicator by Igorad. They seem to be the same indicator. I did a search but did not find one with a alert. Thanks. Jatki24300

jatki24300:
Can some one please post this indicator with a alert. Prosource or TrendEnvelopes indicator by Igorad. They seem to be the same indicator. I did a search but did not find one with a alert. Thanks. Jatki24300

One year ago mr.trader started the thread in elite section: Well working Trading System. It was for H4 timeframe and for VT-Trader (not for Metatrader). Igorad created some indicators for the system and we are having some system which should be tested more. The thread did not finish yet as it is necessary to create EA for this strategy.

Please find the image about how it looks like on the chart. It was some improvements already done many months ago but I just attached all the ndicators to H4 chart with right settings to give you some preliminary view.

Besides please find the links (elite section, sorry).

Well working Trading System:

- original thread is here;

- system indicators: Range_v2 and v2.1 (modified Price Channel for MTF), TrendEnvelopes_v1 and v1.1 with sound alert (modified Envelopes with trend view), TrendStrength_v1 (modified AbsoluteStrength with trend view), TrendRSI indicator.

Files:
h4_system.gif  23 kb
Reason: