Well working Trading System ! - page 65

It was sell signal on USOIL (confirmed) - I opened market order.

And some sell signal on XAUUSD (Gold_USD) but seems - the movement was finishing on M15 timeframe - I opened pendiong order (sell stop order).

Non-confirmed sell signal for EURJPY is right now - I did nothing.

It is the situation with USDCHF right now:

As to this fourier extrapolation indicator so it will not help to predict the price movement. It help to understtand where the price will go for now based on the open bar. And of course - this future extrapolation is repainting.

The main indicator for exit is rsx.

Files:

As to this fourier extrapolation indicator so it will not help to predict the price movement. It help to understtand where the price will go for now based on the open bar. And of course - this future extrapolation is repainting.

I mean: if we will open the trade based on this future extrapolation indicator (in case of all the other condition met) so, most probably - it will be very good entrance to the market: all thje trades opened by me based on this indicator went to the profit almost immediately. But concerning the predition so sorry ...

So, this indicator help to open the trade.

Trade for USOIL was closed in profit:

Files:
usoil_1.jpg  13 kb

newdigital:
Trade for USOIL was closed in profit:

The second trade for USOIL was closed in profit.

+30 dollars for this USOIL.

Seems - system works.

Files:
usoil_2.jpg  177 kb
usoil_3.jpg  17 kb

It is sell signal for now for USDJPY on open bar. We need to wait untill this bar will be closed (M15 timeframe so we need to wait 15 minutes). Besides - this signal was not confirmed by fourier extrapolation indicator. So, I am not sure.

I think - rsx indicator is good for exit for the first profit level (to close all the trade; or to close some part of the trade - partials).

I mean:

- indicator is crossing level 30 to close sell trade;

- indicator is crossing the level 70 to close buy order.

On closed bar of course (I mean: wait when the bar with cross will be closed and new bar will be opened to make the decision on closed non-repaiting cross).

Files:
exit_1.jpg  166 kb

It was breakout for USOIL at 88.88 so we should use pending orders (because Maksigen indicator is part of this system so we should use it - see red/blue dotted lines):

Files:
usoil_4.jpg  168 kb

...we should use pending orders (because Maksigen indicator is part of this system so we should use it - see red/blue dotted lines) ...

It is what I mean:

Files:
pending_01.jpg  76 kb

And some sell signal on XAUUSD (Gold_USD) but seems - the movement was finishing on M15 timeframe - I opened pendiong order (sell stop order).

Two orders on XAU_USD (Gold_USD) were closed in profit.

The system works.

But it is difficult for me to trade this system and Braintrading semi-manual on the same time - I am doing some mistake in trading.

So, I will post all the indicators with the rules tomorrow and let the people play with it. May be - we can create some kind of semi-manual EA, or email alerts on all the condition? yes, good idea (say I to myself).

Files:
xau_usd_1.jpg  185 kb
xau_usd_2.jpg  24 kb
xau_usd_3.jpg  19 kb
Reason: