Questions about elite and advanced section items - page 7

muzaffer111:
Mrtools thank you very much. where there is a specific reason for the choice of 150 m in value?

Muzzaffer, was looking for a fast change of signal but not too fast, but with mtf it can be deceptive, so if using it that way and it changes colors give it a couple of bars before taking trade, to make sure it's a good signal.

Merhaba Mladen,

yeni MT4 gösterge uyumlu olmadığını 2011/10/10 üzerinde ileri elit bölümünde 162 olan mesajda indi?

I wonder if I take this new MT4 indicator Does it work well?

muzaffer111:
Hi Mladen, on 10.10.2011 in advanced elite section 162 of which landed in the message if the new MT4 indicator compatible?

muzaffer111

What is "advanced elite section 162"?

Please post a link to the post that you are talking about

[= Mladen QUOTE; 690385] muzaffer111 ne "ILERI elit bolumunde 162" nedir? bahsediyorsun yazılan Bir BAĞLANTI Sonrası lütfen [/ QUOTE] Üzgünüm, Altında degılım mesajin buluştu: Mladen Tarafından Gerçekleştirilme Gerçekleştirilme Gerçekleştirilme düzenlenmiş; 12:05 2014/04/08. Mladen Tarafından Gerçekleştirilme Gerçekleştirilme https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page11

fourier & regression.mq4

muzaffer111:
[= Mladen QUOTE; 690385] muzaffer111 ne "ILERI elit bolumunde 162" nedir? bahsediyorsun yazılan Bir BAĞLANTI Sonrası lütfen [/ QUOTE] Üzgünüm, Altında degılım mesajin buluştu: Mladen Tarafından Gerçekleştirilme Gerçekleştirilme Gerçekleştirilme düzenlenmiş; 12:05 2014/04/08. Mladen Tarafından Gerçekleştirilme Gerçekleştirilme https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page11 fourier & regression.mq4

muzaffer111

Regression analysis recalculates (it is always trying to find the best fit to the given set of data). Fourier extrapolation, as any existing extrapolation, will change with every change of the new data (unfortunately there is no such thing as perfect extrapolation that can calculate the future values always with 100% accuracy)

So, as a tool for estimation they are very useful. As an indicator of future price changes, they are the same as any other indicator : they can not predict the future

Thanks Mladen. tradcode on the site have a similar indicator. I wrote to the contact section of the site but there was no answer. There was a similar indication.

Who's interested in the communications department at the site TradeCom message, but I did not answer

Is the pay per download for Elite and Advanced section over ? I see now it's 12$ for 10 downloads a month. I know it's cheaper. But why this change ?

airquest:
Is the pay per download for Elite and Advanced section over ? I see now it's 12$ for 10 downloads a month. I know it's cheaper. But why this change ?

airquest

That is the price for the logged in and registered users

Non-logged (non-registered) in users are still paying the same old price

The decision was made by the owners of the site

Hi Mistertools or Mladen,

I have downloaded the updated TTF Pre-smoothed MTF nmc from the elite section (nice one ....)

On your chart Mistertools, there were arrows (no rather bullets) to be seen.

I first thought they were from the TTF, but that's not the case.

Could you please tell me what the bullets are ?

Maybe they were not supposed to be there ...

Reason: