[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 516

I also think it is more expensive to buy against the trend..... We need a reversal at least for 5 minutes....

nikelodeon:
I also think it is more expensive to buy against the trend..... We need a reversal at least for 5 minutes....

That's the thing, there is no trend right now, it's a correction.

Margaret what if the americans change the rate today where do we wait? Purely hypothetical)))))

USD JPY sold out!

Salavatka:
USD JPY sold out!

Sold well.

strangerr:

That's the thing, there is no trend right now, it's a correction.

A 100-point correction. Well, it happens, too....

nikelodeon:

Correction of 100 points. Well, it happens, too....

Pulse 440, correction 260.

But still have to wait for a reversal, even if it is a correction.... Buy in a falling market. Yes, you may be lucky to get into a low, but you may not. If the level has been traded, there will be a test (high probability), and then you can buy, but otherwise...... is too dangerous!!!!

nikelodeon:
But still have to wait for a reversal, even if it is a correction.... Buy in a falling market. Yes, you may be lucky to get into a low, but you may not. If the level has been traded, there will be a test (high probability), and then you can buy, but otherwise...... is too dangerous!!!!

You should not get into it until the end, buy from 1.28-2837.

From my marking it looks more like a U-turn ))))) You can't see the ceiling ))))
Reason: