ASCTrend system - page 19

USDJPY met 3rd profit target now. Now only.

GBPUSD met 4th profit target (last one).

USDCHF and EURUSD are on 3rd profit target.

It was a lot of pips. And the signals to open the orders were yesterday night. So I did not open the orders.

Files:
1.gif  27 kb
2.gif  23 kb
3.gif  24 kb

The idea for an expert advisor is not to do the analysis you have outlined. The idea is to enter the next buy (or sell) and exit in 3 scale outs. the discipline part is very difficult. Once we have analysed and confirmed we just let the computer take care of the discipline part. So its like a semi automated EA.

fxtester:
The idea for an expert advisor is not to do the analysis you have outlined. The idea is to enter the next buy (or sell) and exit in 3 scale outs. the discipline part is very difficult. Once we have analysed and confirmed we just let the computer take care of the discipline part. So its like a semi automated EA.

Good idea. i did not think about it.

We may analyze the market condition and so on (if we want of course) and if we need to enter so EA may do it and will process the orders.

But anyway it is related to the market condition. Or it will be several EAs for several rules... Or we may selec buy or sell and EA may enter.

But anyway exit rules are different and depends on the market condition as well ...

This can be simplified, by taking 3 trades with 3 targets depending on the average true range of a currencypair, such as if the average true range is 100pips than we would exit at 30 pips and 55 pips and 120 pips, with a trailing stoploss once the targets are reached, I have seen this work in real trading but needs a lot of discipline, which are not easy to stick to.

fxtester:
This can be simplified, by taking 3 trades with 3 targets depending on the average true range of a currencypair, such as if the average true range is 100pips than we would exit at 30 pips and 55 pips and 120 pips, with a trailing stoploss once the targets are reached, I have seen this work in real trading but needs a lot of discipline, which are not easy to stick to.

It may be trailing stop EA. There are one already posted somewhere in this forum (e-trailing EA). So it may be improved concerning closing some part of the lot when one target rishes: 0.3 lot soze and then 0.1 is closed and the rest 0.2 is continuign to the next target.

So it may be like this.

I have this EA only but it closes whole lot size (not by parts).

Files:

I looked at the information template and we have very interesting situation: if the prices for all 4 pairs break pivot line so we will have some profit. If not - the yesterday's trend may be continuing for all the pairs and it is the profit once again.

As an example please see EURUSD (attached).

It was good sell signal. We should enter sell from Fibo R1 level to pivot (or just near pivot). I did not do that. Why?

Look at the info template and on the stochastics (all 3 ones): if sell - it will be breakout.

If stochastics are not enough - we may attach standard DeMarker to know the price is oversolded already (on M5 timeframe). So if good and real sell - it should be breakout.

So we know that if EURUSD will go short (for downtrend) so it will be breakout.

But long? Look at our market condition template (image attached): it is uptrend on D1 timeframe but the price stopped by resistence line (border of the cloud is resistance line). And cloud is very thin.

If the price brokes this cloud line on the way to go up and to cross the cloud

so Chinkou Span line will cross the price (on D1 close bar) and it will be very very good uptrend and a lot of pips.

As i understand the price was stucked by two resistance lines.

The same situation on USDCHF.

Just hope that this possible good movement will be in the time when i am not sleeping.

Files:

It was some signals on asctrend indicators, I waited for the confirmation (PT indicator) and opened 4 orders already.

See updated statement attached.

I closed the orders as riched all the profit targets.

All the pairs are trying to break pivot line on the main window and yellow line of PT indicator on separate window. Still not.

Reason: